Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestias Great Speech To Bronies

Coolius rpi

(edited)

I'm sorry, but I don't want to be a goddess, that's not my business. I don't want to ship or draw anypony. I should like to help everypony if possible, rarity, applejack, fluttershy, pinkie pie. We all want to watch ponies, real men are like that. We all want to live by each other's manliness, not by each other's bitchiness. We don't want to hate haters with one another. In this world there is tv for everyone and the earth is violent and hard for everyone.

The way of life can be great and sexy. But we have lost the way.

Pussification has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with the violent and hypocritical act of hating upon anti-bronies;

has goose-stepped us into perversion and clopping.

We have developed sensitivity but we have shut ourselves in:

machinery that gives abundance has left us in want.

Our hubris has made us cynical,

our remixes hard and unkind.

We clop too much and watch the show too little:

More than pointless background ponies we need applejack;

More than dj pon-3 we need Big Macintosh and Sweetie Belle.

Without these qualities, the fanbase will be immature and all will be headcanon.

The forums and the equestria daily have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in ponies, cries out for universal bronyhood. For the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world, millions of disgruntled pony dubsteppers, fanimators and writers, victims of fanservice that makes background ponies popular and beloved. To those who can hear me I say "Do not despair".

The angst that is now upon us is but the passing of immaturity, the bitterness of anti-bronies who fear the way of the shows growth: the hate of anti-bronies will pass and haters die and the power they took from the bronies, will return to the bronies and so long as ponies die, friendship will never perish. . .

Stallions: don't give yourselves to anti-bronies, men who control you and enslave you, who regiment your lives, tells you what to do, what to think and what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you as cattle, as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts. You are not machines. You are not cattle. YOU ARE BRONIES. You have the love of equestrians in your hearts. You don't hate, only the unloved hate. Only the unloved and the unnatural. Soldiers: don't fight for fanservice, fight for friendship.

In the seventeenth chapter of Saint starswhirl it is written:

- "The kingdom of Concord is within ponies"

Not one pony, nor a group of ponies, but in all ponies; in you, the fans.

You the people have the power, the power to create discussions, the power to create OCs. You the people have the power to make the show free and beautiful, to make ponies a wonderful adventure. Then in the name of democracy let's use that power, let us all love. Let us fight for a new Show, a decent Show that will give fans a chance to go to cons, that will give you the future of revivals and a household name for the show. By the promise of these things, Jerks have risen to power, but they lie. They do not fulfil their promise, they never will. They free themselves but they enslave the ponies. Now let us fight to fulfil that promise. Let us fight to free the world, to do away with shipping barriers, do away with assholes, with hate and intolerance. Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where magic and fans will lead to all men's happiness.

Brothers! In the name of My Little Pony: let us all unite!!

Edited by Thereisnospoon303
  • Brohoof 1

I mostly agree with this, except for the clopping part. I'm fairly certain that cloppers are a minority within the brony community, and the statement that "we clop too much and watch the show too little" is false. And even if they were a majority, it really is no one's business what they do, as long as they do not force anyone else into it.

I also take offense to the statement that "more than pointless background ponies we need (insert main character here)." No pony in the show is pointless. Just because six of the ponies are the main characters does not mean we can forget about the countless others who flesh out the show, who each have their own fan-made personalities and aspirations. Without the countless background ponies fleshing out the show, it's just a story of the Mane 6. But by giving each of them their own life, it's more than just a story - it's a world. Equestria.

• Brohoof 2

Ah I got it! Nice crossover work there. Though... it could use some tweaking on the vocabulary.

Also the message of the speech isn't something I agree with entirely.

Kinda demonizes cloppers and Anti-Bronies a tad too much for my liking.

(edited)

Well I mostly agree. But please, leave the cloppers alone, and no pony shouldn't be left and no shipping unshipped ... within reason.

As for cloppers, just leave them alone, seriously. MlP Ponies are sapient beings, thus can consent: thus isn't bestiality. Controversial Thread: MLP Pony and Human hybrid babies.

Edited by Rush