Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think these episodes are gonna be about?

Xievie

Well.. as you can see in the title....

These three things have been revealed to be in S3:

-Octavia and Rarity Duet

-Dragon Fluttershy (becoming a dragon? o_o)

-Trixie Returns

How do you imagine these are gonna be about?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My thoughts, for the Duet, Rarity and Octavia probally have a past together, or meet in some professional.. thing.

For Dragon Fluttershy, I imagine Twilight's experiment/Zecora's Potion goes wrong.

For Trixie Returning... I got nothing. She doesn't have much of a point to go back. Though, i feel she's gonna be badder and tougher than ever in magic. May seem intimidating to Twilight, who may need to outmatch her again.

(edited)

first i must ask for a link to were you found this out

-Octavia and Rarity Duet- i have a very hard time beliving this mainly because i thing hub and the mlp team will try to introduce a brony pony into a main role in a episode. maybe just Rarity singing while Octavia's playing the Chello

-Dragon Fluttershy - either Fluttershy stubbles across a dragon egg or twilight trys a fear conquring spell on fluttershy and it goes wrong

-Trixie Returns- hhmmm i think it may have something to do with trixie returning maybe turning a new leaf and befriends twilight while have a evil plan to steal spell from Twilight

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

-Dragon Fluttershy (becoming a dragon? o_o)

Well, I HAVE been expecting the return of Tirek... Also, I remember hearing about a being responsible for NMM and Discord reawakening so I'm about 55% sure he's coming back.

Edited by Xidphel

first i must ask for a link to were you found this out

-Octavia and Rarity Duet- i have a very hard time beliving this mainly because i thing hub and the mlp team will try to introduce a brony pony into a main role in a episode. maybe just Rarity singing while Octavia's playing the Chello

Brony pony, you say? I'm not sure what to make of that to be honest.

All I can say about this is that, more Trixie? Oh, seth finally got his wish I see.

Brony pony, you say? I'm not sure what to make of that to be honest.

All I can say about this is that, more Trixie? Oh, seth finally got his wish I see.

BronyPony= is what i call a pony first seen on the show but has been given a name and a personality by bronies now if hub were to give her a main part in a episode but to make her compleatly different from what we know, how would bronies react?

Rarity/Tavi duet: Hmm, I have a feeling that it would be more of a professional thing. Perhaps Rarity goes to Canterlot to sell her fashion, gets put off by cruel ponies, meets Octavia, they become friends and then, like all friends do, they break into spontaneous song and dance.

Flutterdragon: Hmm, spell gone wrong, maybe she takes a wrong potion from Zecora as many have said. Or maybe, and this is my own opinion, when Trixie returns she uses her new found magic to turn Fluttershy into a dragon. Or possibly, Celestia changes Fluttershy without telling her to help her get over he fear of dragons. So many possibilities.

Trixie's magnificent return: Either she has a change of heart and comes back to apologise or she returns with some wicked new magic to challenge Twilight, in which she at first wins but then the six find out she cheated. Or something like that, all I can think about is return of Trixie.