Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Filthy Rich (aka Diamond Tiara's dad)

My little pwny

(edited)

Pleasure to meet you everypony. My name is Filthy Rich, and I own the one and only "Rich's Barnyard Bargains" home to the famous zap apple jam! Feel free to come by any time for supplies and foods!

Pardon me, I didn't mean to make this an advertisement, but a pony has to make a living! Some of you may know me better as Diamond Tiara's father, I know she all treats you well because she tells me you are all her friends!

Feel free to ask any questions about my business, Diamond Tiara, or myself!

Posted Image

(author's note: this is my first "ask" thread so I'm sorry ahead of time if I mess some canon up!)

Edited by My little pwny

(edited)

Do you have any hobbies besides work?

My Diamond Tiara is my hobby when I'm not at work. I spoil her whenever I can because I'm not home very often. I also like to count money, attend fundraising events, and shop for new ties!

Edited by My little pwny

(edited)

Why si diamond tiara a meanie butt?

Who are you speaking of? MY Diamond Tiara is an angel that tries to make everypony her friend! She tells me about how she helps another pony named Apple Bloom to get her cutie mark! If that's being a "meanie butt", then I guess your right!

Edited by My little pwny

(edited)

I can understand why you have money as your cutiemark, but can you give us a little story of how you got it?

Ahhh good question. You see, wealth runs in my family. My father had a money cutie mark, and so did his father. When I was a colt, my dad had me help with selling zap apple jam because that is the busiest time of year in the store. By the time we had only 50 jars of the jam left, an odd pony came into the store looking to buy the rest of them! I said we had a policy of only selling 2 per customer, and he seemed disappointed. Thinking on my hooves, I took advantage of the situation and told him he could buy all 50 if he pays quadruple the amount! He accepted! I didn't ask my dad at the time if that was okay, but afterwards when he found out he was super happy! That's when I got my cutie mark.

I also believe this is the pony that bought all that jam.

Posted Image

Edited by My little pwny
  • Brohoof 1

"I would like to complain that your daughter Diamond Tiara has been harassing a group of fillies I believe one of the fillies to be Applebloom. And when I tried to tell her to leave them alone she said some very insulting things at me."

"I would like to complain that your daughter Diamond Tiara has been harassing a group of fillies I believe one of the fillies to be Applebloom. And when I tried to tell her to leave them alone she said some very insulting things at me."

I will talk to Diamond Tiara about this immediately and see what she has to say! This is serious! Just give me a moment.

I just talked to her and she says she doesn't know what your talking about. Have you seen Diamond Tiara? She looks so innocent, how can I not believe her?

Posted Image

Just look at the innocence! And that Applebloom you speak of looks like she is not paying attention.

Oh, and Diamond Tiara did say one other thing...., "Pics or didn't happen." I don't know what it means because I am new to this "internet", as you humans call it.

• Brohoof 1

Your weird

Call me weird all you like, I'm filthy rich!

Can I borrow a couple of bucks?

"Bucks"? I don't do bucking, ask that Applejack mare if you want some "bucks". Although I wouldn't recommend it because it would hurt.

Mr. Filthy, I have a question for you. You have such an... endearing name. Is that your real name, or did you change it? :P

Thank you for your generous compliment! Granted, if my first name is spoken by itself, it sounds very unappeasing. It was my name at birth and I plan on keeping it. Please spread the word that I should be referred to as "Filthy Rich" or "Mr. Rich".

i understand that you are a father so does that mean you have a wife?

if so, whats her name and what is she like?

*SIgh*... Yes, I did have a wife when we had Diamond Tiara. Unfortunately my now ex-wife filed for divorce and never wanted to see me again. The only good thing that came from it is I got full custody of Diamond Tiara. She's why I keep going everyday. I still love my ex-wife, it's really sad she didn't anymore...

(but your daughter is filthy mean)

I don't know what you are talking about. Diamond Tiara tells me everyday how nice she is to her classmates. Silverspoon tells me as well!

Can I have a few bits? Also I took a picture of Diamond Tiara with her friend Silverspoon! They were playing kindly! What a nice daughter you have!!!

Come by my store and I'll see what I can do for you. Sometimes it is more helpful to give others the item they need than just cold hard bits.

Ahhhh yes. Silverspoon is a very welcome guest into my home. Her and Diamond Tiara make the most pleasant of friends! When both of them got their cutie mark, I just HAD to throw a huge Cute-ceañera! Unfortunatly I couldn't be there to celebrate because I was working. Thank you for recognizing their wonderful friendship!

Sir, do you think you could maybe talk to Diamond Tiara about bullying her peers without cutie marks less? It's really getting out of hand and doesn't provide for a stable learning environment

Sir, do you think you could maybe talk to Diamond Tiara about bullying her peers without cutie marks less? It's really getting out of hand and doesn't provide for a stable learning environment

I know I agree

Sorry sir, that was my little sister. She can be rude. How are you this fine morning?

(That's a lie) I'm secretly watching her at school and she is a huge fat JERK. yup. She's a JERK

I don't think you folks are speaking about MY Diamond Tiara. It must be another filly you've mistaken for my daughter. Besides, I've never heard any bad report from her teacher, Ms. Cheerilee.

Oh and one other thing... 'rainbow dash22', why are you you secretly watching children at school? You better stop or I'm going to contact the authorities!

I know I agree

Sorry sir, that was my little sister. She can be rude. How are you this fine morning?

I was fine until you told me you secretly watch my Diamond Tiara at school!

Sir, I work in the Ponyville counseling department and I have recieved numerous complaints from student about Diamond Tiara's behavior. I would really appreciate it if you could have a sit with her and talk to her about this.

Sir, I work in the Ponyville counseling department and I have recieved numerous complaints from student about Diamond Tiara's behavior. I would really appreciate it if you could have a sit with her and talk to her about this.

I wish to see your report, proof, and anonymous accounts about this matter. Otherwise I see no need to do what you are asking. As a business man, I never make hasty actions without having all the information before me.

Hi Mr. Rich I would just like you to know that I agree with the others about your daughter. She is mean to the other kids in school. I know that is lying to you about that. Well I would like to say that I have the proof you need to know for sure that she is mean and I will give you the proof!!!