Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Ponified Jack Skellington

Count Paradox

Hey Jack how is it going? Now tell me,after you and Sally got married and had all your skeleton and rag doll kids what do you do now that you have a family? And I would think it not being easy to handle the town and family all at once, and how mean kids did you 2 end up having anyway?

Hiah jack,

What's up with you and Sally? How's the romance going? ;)

It's actually going vrey well, thanks for asking, although she does get a little nervous when I go and visit Sandy Claws. I guess she thinks that I'll pull off another Horror Christmas or something like that.

Jack what would you do if i teamed up the boogie man?

Well, I would just have to strike you down along with that no good scoundrel!

One holiday.. everyday...? I think I'd rather it be normal... I'd be sick.....

Well, I guess I would have to agree with you there. It does get boring a little bit year after year, and that's why I tried to take over Christmas in the first place.

greetings jack, how do we look?

post-1283-0-71433400-1343007747_thumb.png

Hmmm. I would say that you need nothing more to your ghastly attire, because you look PREFECT for Halloween!

Hey Jack how is it going? Now tell me,after you and Sally got married and had all your skeleton and rag doll kids what do you do now that you have a family? And I would think it not being easy to handle the town and family all at once, and how mean kids did you 2 end up having anyway?

Well, although it can be quite a job getting Halloween and the children and Sally taken care of, I manage to do it, for I am the Pumkin King, after all, and I DO get help from my little demons, you should know. *chuckles at his little joke* and as for how many kids I and Sally have, it happens to be 5 skeleton boys and 2 rad doll daughters, and I love them all equally.

Well Jack nice to hear your undead life is going well :)

,now another question there was a fan made comic called a "grim tales" and its very well written and the art is very good but my point is there's a big part of the story is (if you know the show the grim adventures of Billy and Mandy ) this is in the near future but grim has married Mandy and they have kids etc etc now they go to Halloween land and all hell breaks lose! So go read it you should enjoy it but the real question is what do you do for damage control in Halloween land?

and I don't know if boogie's return or if that's just Disney milking the cash cow again, and has there been another crisis in Halloween land I would think the town would not be safe all the time.

Well Jack nice to hear your undead life is going well :)

,now another question there was a fan made comic called a "grim tales" and its very well written and the art is very good but my point is there's a big part of the story is (if you know the show the grim adventures of Billy and Mandy ) this is in the near future but grim has married Mandy and they have kids etc etc now they go to Halloween land and all hell breaks lose! So go read it you should enjoy it but the real question is what do you do for damage control in Halloween land?

and I don't know if boogie's return or if that's just Disney milking the cash cow again, and has there been another crisis in Halloween land I would think the town would not be safe all the time.

well, yes, as a matter of fact, we DO have damage control in Halloween Town. I've assigned the doctor to build some grusome giant robots to take care of anything that may happen. and as for oogie, yes, he had returned, and it was a pain to go ahead and beat him again, but I did it!

hi jack. We are the shadowbolts. We have a question for you. What do you think of the dark?

Oh, I LOVE the dark! It gives me and my cohorts so many opportunities to scare the living in all sorts of ways!

then I think you'll love the shadowbolts!

hmmm... well, aren't they evil? I, personally, am not evil. I just enjoy scaring people for fun, not doing evil things. If they are evil, then I would have to decline, I'm sorry.

OK well if anyone could build a robots like that it would be the doctor ;) ,but I never understood on how boogie came back, I mean Santa crushed him into oblivion?

OK well if anyone could build a robots like that it would be the doctor ;) ,but I never understood on how boogie came back, I mean Santa crushed him into oblivion?

actually, some of his bugs did escape, you know.

actually, some of his bugs did escape, you know.

But wasn't it just the one bug that was the real oogie and he just controled the rest of the bugs to do his bidding?

no, actually, all of the bugs were really parts of Oogie, and they all has part of what i guess you would call his soul in them. as long as one of them survived, he would live on, sadly... I've had to fight him again at least twice...