Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] Equestrian War

~The Snowy Wolf~

This combat system is looking pretty sexy at the moment...

I've covered ranged magic and physical attacks, plus relevant stats.

Ver0.1 will be here soon, give me some time

Also with this will be character generation

Thank you so much *flutterhug*
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd like to see how exactly this works first, before I make a decision

I like the idea of competitive balance, but I think character to character disputes are fairly easily handled if we avoid god-modding, and me, Slipstream, Vinyl Blade, and Nightfall would be happy to settle any problems.

As for tech, it's more like Late Med. Fantasy, with some elements of Steampunk as approved. After all, that's about where the show is left at, with manual labor being done on farms, but the occasional train or Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000. I could pull up quotes to prove it, but I'd rather not, unless somepony's going to insist.

I thought Nightfall was fine, but I have a problem with god-tiers. I say we let Nightfall keep his OC, since he is Assistant GM (Game Master), and he will most likely keep it in check.

If we are careful about spelling and grammar, a posting order won't be necessary until we reach multiple character interactions. Above 3 characters at a time, the people involved need to develop an order. In combat situations, a minimum of two minutes needs to pass in between posts.

As for me, I'll be maintaining Wits End, War Reporter for the Equestria Daily as my OC, albeit with a less glued-together backstory, and use Sergeant Sunburn and other officers as necessary to make sure the RP runs as smoothly as possible.

Edited by InfinityWhale
  • Brohoof 1

I like the idea of competitive balance, but I think character to character disputes are fairly easily handled if we avoid god-modding, and me, Slipstream, Vinyl Blade, and Nightfall would be happy to settle any problems.

As for tech, it's more like Late Med. Fantasy, with some elements of Steampunk as approved. After all, that's about where the show is left at, with manual labor being done on farms, but the occasional train or Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000. I could pull up quotes to prove it, but I'd rather not, unless somepony's going to insist.

I thought Nightfall was fine, but I have a problem with god-tiers. I say we let Nightfall keep his OC, since he is Assistant GM (Game Master), and he will most likely keep it in check.

If we are careful about spelling and grammar, a posting order won't be necessary until we reach multiple character interactions. Above 3 characters at a time, the people involved need to develop an order. In combat situations, a minimum of three minutes needs to pass in between posts.

As for me, I'll be maintaining Wits End, War Reporter for the Equestria Daily as my OC, albeit with a less glued-together backstory, and use Sergeant Sunburn and other officers as necessary to make sure the RP runs as smoothly as possible.

I think three minutes may be a bit much, so I think I'll cut that down to 1 or 2

Duly noted and altered. Do you agree with the rest of my statements, as a whole?

i agree with everything except for the time limit, i feel that even 2 minutes might be much, so cut it down to 1 min 30? i don't know but 2 min's to me seems a tad exsessive

If we are careful about spelling and grammar, a posting order won't be necessary until we reach multiple character interactions. Above 3 characters at a time, the people involved need to develop an order. In combat situations, a minimum of two minutes needs to pass in between posts.

Hang on, I LIKE my high-powered rifles!

I don't know, I'm still a bit confuzzled about how the system is going to work

I say we stick with the old system, but add several rules.