Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] Equestrian War

~The Snowy Wolf~

Thanks for clearing that up, unfortunately I was only basing it on the pictures I've seen, instead of actually researching the background and meaning of steampunk.

So the rp will have elements of steampunk, but wont actually be steampunk?

Thanks for clearing that up, unfortunately I was only basing it on the pictures I've seen, instead of actually researching the background and meaning of steampunk.

So the rp will have elements of steampunk, but wont actually be steampunk?

It's not actually steampunk, no; that's just a decent word to explain how some of the MLP tech works. It's fantasy, straight up.

Steampunk is one of my favorite genres to play and read from, so I know a bit too much about it. Enough to where I get my feathers in a ruffle when someone just glues gears to something and calls it "in steampunk style." I have a preoccupation. <<

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

We are going to have the same situation with Leutenant Slipstream and Celestia later on

It seems Valiant is trying to contact you on a HF Radio maybe you should respond...

Edited by Valiant

It's not actually steampunk, no; that's just a decent word to explain how some of the MLP tech works. It's fantasy, straight up.

Steampunk is one of my favorite genres to play and read from, so I know a bit too much about it. Enough to where I get my feathers in a ruffle when someone just glues gears to something and calls it "in steampunk style." I have a preoccupation. <<

Add gears and goggles, instant Steampunk, amirite?

No, Steampunk is a distinct genere, a subculture even, and should be treated as such. Steampunk is just a tech level description.

(edited)

Some of you may have noticed that you've been getting an awful lot of deletion notifications in this thread.

I will quote this from the newly revised rules:

Purpose of OOC Thread:

Where you sign up in a roleplay, for information regarding the roleplay's rules and plot, and for out-of-character discussion or commentary.

The OOC thread is NOT for unrelated spam and chatter.

Please do not post off-topic content in your OOC thread. It is not a chat room. Its purpose is for anything relevant to your roleplay. If you wish to chat with each other, I'd recommend the usage of PMs or a messaging program like Skype. Remember to stay on-topic. :)

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
  • Brohoof 4

Hey, a quick message to jdor about the RP... could you please use capitalization, punctuation, and spelling? That's one of the rules we set up in the beginning of this new RP... good grammar.

Sorry if this insults you, but it must be done.

• Brohoof 5

I've got to leave in a few minutes to get dinner. I should be able to get in one more post. I won't be back on until 11:30 or 12. So , I don't know what the procedure is for that.

I've got to leave in a few minutes to get dinner. I should be able to get in one more post. I won't be back on until 11:30 or 12. So , I don't know what the procedure is for that.

Just answer Celestia as best as you can, and we'll see if we can fudge it from there. Otherwise, we'll just wait for you.
  • Brohoof 1

Just answer Celestia as best as you can, and we'll see if we can fudge it from there. Otherwise, we'll just wait for you.

I'll be back in a bit, I haven't eaten in a day and I'm about to pass out. I look forward to seeing where this RP goes from here. Thank you all for the opportunity to participate in it : )

I'll be back in a bit, I haven't eaten in a day and I'm about to pass out. I look forward to seeing where this RP goes from here. Thank you all for the opportunity to participate in it : )

Taken care of. You can rejoin Nightfall later, if you like.

To make sure everypony knows what is going on (remember this OOC and cannot be used IC)

NLR Controls the Far Western Part of Equestria which is everything to left of Canterlot's Mountains except for Apploosa which is a Solar Empire stronghold. Parts of Ponyville still remain in conflict from a recent push from Solar Empire and the capital is Still under their control but the NLR is arriving with a MEU (Marine Expeditionary Unit) and yours truly to kick some a**. ^^

I believe the people who are army on our side should be switched over to the Marines because it makes more sense but I guess we can do a formal transfer later...

Okay, I'll accept that Striker could sneak through a single security checkpoint, but there's no way he's getting in the Throne room without anyone noticing, which is where Nightfall currently is.

To make sure everypony knows what is going on (remember this OOC and cannot be used IC)

NLR Controls the Far Western Part of Equestria which is everything to left of Canterlot's Mountains except for Apploosa which is a Solar Empire stronghold. Parts of Ponyville still remain in conflict from a recent push from Solar Empire and the capital is Still under their control but the NLR is arriving with a MEU (Marine Expeditionary Unit) and yours truly to kick some a**. ^^

I believe the people who are army on our side should be switched over to the Marines because it makes more sense but I guess we can do a formal transfer later...

Did Vinyl Blade confirm this?
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, I'll accept that Striker could sneak through a single security checkpoint, but there's no way he's getting in the Throne room without anyone noticing, which is where Nightfall just left.

That's why we have to waiting rule. jdor, your post was made a bit hastily. For the posting order, I'm ahead of you. You probably should have waited a bit to see if I would respond.

That's why we have to waiting rule. jdor, your post was made a bit hastily. For the posting order, I'm ahead of you. You probably should have waited a bit to see if I would respond.

Actually, it's coming back around, so he goes, then you.
  • Brohoof 1

i was told that i go after infinitywhale, so you are going to have to make a decision on when i go.

i was told that i go after infinitywhale, so you are going to have to make a decision on when i go.

Posting Order (for those outside Celestia's chambers)

Nightfall (next)

Abadon

InfinityWhale

Jdor11

So you were right. But he addressed me in the part before he addressed you. I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I'm just trying to make sure we don't get confused and actions are mixed up later.

• Brohoof 2

Posting Order (for those outside Celestia's chambers)

Nightfall (next)

Abadon

InfinityWhale

Jdor11

So you were right. But he addressed me in the part before he addressed you. I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I'm just trying to make sure we don't get confused and actions are mixed up later.

i understand where you are coming from
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

Red = Solar Empire

Dark Blue = NLR

Red line with dark blue hashes in it represent where borders meet.

Areas with different colored lines that cross through each other mark warzones

• Brohoof 3

Can you imagine, you of all people, defecting to the NLR? Ridiculous!" He had a hearty laugh at that, and trotted along, glancing over his friend as he did so.

Couldn't happen in a million years right :lol:
  • Brohoof 1

You put that plot anywhere near Vinyl and she might cut it off and shove it down your throat :) <== evil smiley

I'm making the thing with Fleur a bigger part of his character now, so I doubt his flamboyant attitude will carry over.

Nightfall, I'm pretty sure it's your turn. Wits doesn't have anything to say, so it makes more sense for you to go at this point.