Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] Equestrian War

~The Snowy Wolf~

(edited)

Posted Image

Movement of each sides deployed (or deploying) combat units....

I'm off for now! See ya! And for everyone who is deployed on NLR Side you are currently on a convoy that is going to take awhile to arrive so sit tight and wait to post till tomorrow unless you are stationed at a base ^__^

Edited by Valiant
  • Brohoof 2

I'm making the thing with Fleur a bigger part of his character now, so I doubt his flamboyant attitude will carry over.

Nightfall, I'm pretty sure it's your turn. Wits doesn't have anything to say, so it makes more sense for you to go at this point.

I was hoping we could have a little conversation between Celestia and Vinyl

The entire military but yeah. Just a little nation to nation chat.

For what reason? I would think that maybe they wouldn't really talk since this is the beginning of the war.

The entire military but yeah. Just a little nation to nation chat.

I don't know that those really happen. Plus, Celestia has never recognized the NLR as a nation, so she would be loathe to do so. Do you REALLY want it to happen?

I don't know that those really happen. Plus, Celestia has never recognized the NLR as a nation, so she would be loathe to do so. Do you REALLY want it to happen?

Just a bit, yeah

If you guys are really going to do the Vinyl talks to Celestia thing, all I can say is... cat fight!

Here, lemme grab some popcorn. Besides... I don't think I'm needed anywhere right now. I wanna see this!

• Brohoof 2

i don't want to over post, if you know what i mean, so just waiting for some one else to post first

i am going to sleep see you all tomorrow! :)

• Brohoof 1

i don't want to over post, if you know what i mean, so just waiting for some one else to post first

i am going to sleep see you all tomorrow! :)

Good night. Celestia's kinda busy anyway, we can prolly advance that later, anyway.
  • Brohoof 1

Now what the hell am I supposed to say to that?! Damn you new post rules!!!! Ahhh! Still not enough characters!

If you guys are really going to do the Vinyl talks to Celestia thing, all I can say is... cat fight!

Here, lemme grab some popcorn. Besides... I don't think I'm needed anywhere right now. I wanna see this!

What do you think about the last post?

Now what the hell am I supposed to say to that?! Damn you new post rules!!!! Ahhh! Still not enough characters!

What do you think about the last post?

Right in the gut. Punched in the face. Ouch.

Can't wait to see Celestia's response. Unless my arrival with Striker later causes Celestia to hang up in anger and send my off right then to the front lines.

• Brohoof 1

Right in the gut. Punched in the face. Ouch.

Can't wait to see Celestia's response. Unless my arrival with Striker later causes Celestia to hang up in anger and send my off right then to the front lines.

I thought so too, and I hope that doesn't happen

I thought so too, and I hope that doesn't happen

I'm going to try to keep Celestia on the phone so I can see this fight unfold.
  • Brohoof 1

When are you usually on, in CST? I am posting this sentence to bypass restrictions. And this one because the other one was still to short.

I'm going to try to keep Celestia on the phone so I can see this fight unfold.

• Brohoof 1

SWEEEET BABY JESUS.

Oh my God. Are you guys realizing that guns are the only way that Earth-ponies (like me) are getting a leg up on all you magic-using, strafe-running, gas-activating experienced RPers? I mean come on!

I'm in position. Let's do this thing, and do it RIGHT.

(Char minimum=clunky sentences. Gimme a break.)

See you guys later... I've gotta go! Give Fine the orders somepony, and make them interesting too!

Are you in the front truck? Because if you are, shit is about to hit the fan.

I do:

1) Though subtle, you said that Fine saw the twinkle in the distance. That's controlling my character.

2) You killed a character which could well have been my character. This is going against the rule set with regards to killing other characters (though I can easily solve this myself by saying that the round hit another pony).

3) You casually walk back to your tent? THAT'S JUST EPIC!

1) I know, but I figured that controlling your character in a way that did nothing for or against you wouldn't be that big of a problem.

2) I know, but I also know that the man in the driver's seat would have to yell to be heard, and your post before didn't seem like a yelling moment.

3) I know.

1) Fair enough, but it is still character control. Which is dictated as illegal in roleplay world rules.

2) Could you explain that please? It does not make any sense. Why would the driver yell when he is driving and the corporal is shouting?

3) So do I!! :D

1) I suppose you're right.

2) Blood boiling, the corporal left the radio before turning to his ponies. He looked at their smirking faces; they all seemed to be looking at him too. "Vhat is going on?"

At once, the troop compartment erupted with laughter. The ponies pointed at the corporal, eyes screwed tight and hind legs quivering. Fine quickly assessed himself, patting every inch of his DPM fabric.

Then it hit him; quite literally at that.

"Look, lads! It's Dragon Mountain! We're almost there!"

Fine started to chuckle too. He leaned back in his seat, eyes closed. That proves my point. Neither of those things would happen WHILE YOU WERE DRIVING.

Earth ponies are stronger, quicker, and have more endurance than non-Earth ponies.

Also, standard practice is to say that they fired the shot, and allow the responder to say whether or not it killed the pony in question.