Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] Equestrian War

~The Snowy Wolf~

(edited)

Lucky you. We just decided on several rules, and now Vinyl might be setting up the RP.

We're almost there, chaps... Hold on.

What are the new rules that have been decided on? How will we be able to keep this structured and I saw briefly this morning that there was talk of a way to decide how battles are won? Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
Quoting a removed post.
  • Brohoof 2

I'm starting the RP in a couple of decaminutes. Jdor, in the meantime, respont to mercenaries. the computer keeps saying the post is too short, so this last sentence is just bullshit, disregard it.

• Brohoof 2

Uh... I was kinda away for the last RP.

Could somepony get me up to speed? Everything if you please, I'm rather in the dark...

wont matter starting over
  • Brohoof 1

Abbadon, I believe we disregarded that whole system and went on with the rules we developed. They are around page seven, I think.

• Brohoof 1

Have the sides been determined as well as the ranks? Being that I was gone I missed the entire discussion, also will the RP start at the beginning, middle or end of the war? And how will the interactions be between characters, will it be similar to the previous RP or has that changed?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

First off, obviously no god modding or Mary Sues.

Secondly, let's keep the high tech weapons to a minimum. Some can exist, yes, but not many per player.

Thirdly, no zombies.

After those rules, no killing others unless they want to die. No dodging every and all attacks. And romance is allowed.

Forgot one.

Readable English, please. As in, correct grammar and spellings. We should let the occasional slipup through, but constant slipups and misspellings should not be allowed.

- Reposted Rules

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

First off, obviously no god modding or Mary Sues.

Secondly, let's keep the high tech weapons to a minimum. Some can exist, yes, but not many per player.

Thirdly, no zombies.

After those rules, no killing others unless they want to die. No dodging every and all attacks. And romance is allowed.

Forgot one.

Readable English, please. As in, correct grammar and spellings. We should let the occasional slipup through, but constant slipups and misspellings should not be allowed.

- Reposted Rules

That works, but what about the fact that in the last RP everypony posted really fast, making the story run out of control. I like the idea of having a growing RP, but I would step away for a minute and story would be in a complete other direction. Also, will we be doing the same thing where both sides post in the same thread, but we just jump back and forth between factions?

What about powers? Are they going to be regulated too?

Lastly, I saw something about three sided dice, is this necessary? I'm broke so I can't purchase any, will there be another option?

Edited by Abaddon
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Understood

As for weapons, do we include them in our OC page?

And for Vinyl... please create a player roster in the first post of this thread with links to all OCs... would help!

No, you don't have to include weapons in your OC page. That could make the OC you are using seems like it was made just for this RP, when it could be your only OC.

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 1

Nah, that was my virtual dice. Ignore that, that idea is not being utilised.

Thanks for the clarification.

Is vinyl the main DM for this RP, or will there be others helping?

• Brohoof 1

That works, but what about the fact that in the last RP everypony posted really fast, making the story run out of control. I like the idea of having a growing RP, but I would step away for a minute and story would be in a complete other direction. Also, will we be doing the same thing where both sides post in the same thread, but we just jump back and forth between factions?

What about powers? Are they going to be regulated too?

Lastly, I saw something about three sided dice, is this necessary? I'm broke so I can't purchase any, will there be another option?

Actually, the whole stepping away for a moment idea sounds good. How about one to two minutes?

Powers are going to be regulated in the way that an OP power is like being a god mod.

And no, with the way we are setting up the RP now, no dice are needed.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wunderbar! Thanks, now lets kick it!!

Um what about my OC? He is not on the list. It seems as if I've been forgotten again :( I posted my oc on page 2...

Edited by Abaddon
  • Brohoof 1

Lunar Republic

Princess Luna (dominatorstrangeman8)

MC General of the Lunar Republic, Vinyl Blade

Army Maj General, Crystal Flame

AF Senior Master Sergeant, Stardream

Army Corporal, Fine Tune

Army Corporal, Shade

War Reporter, Wits End

Solar Empire

Army General of the Solar Empire, Oldsmoke "Smoky" Patton

Navy Leutenant, Slipstream

MC Colonel, Nightfall

MC Gunnery Sergeant, Valiant

MC Sergeant, Mythos Gray

Army Private, Crimson

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Lunar Republic

Army Corporal, Fine Tune

Army Corporal, Shade

War Reporter, Wits End

Solar Empire

MC Colonel, Nightfall

MC Sergeant, Mythos Gray

Army Private, Crimson

Only problem... Cloud Chaser's OC, Daeva, a MC General for the SE, isn't on that list.

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 1

Only problem... Cloud Chaser's OC, Daeva, a MC General for the SE, isn't on that list.

And Atum, can't forget about Atum *cries in corner escaping into a dark pit of loneliness* Also, how will the romance work out, or is that already predetermined?
  • Brohoof 2

Lunar Republic

Army Corporal, Fine Tune

Army Corporal, Shade

War Reporter, Wits End

Solar Empire

MC Colonel, Nightfall

MC Sergeant, Mythos Gray

MC General, Daeva

Army Private, Crimson

And Atum, can't forget about Atum *cries in corner escaping into a dark pit of loneliness* Also, how will the romance work out, or is that already predetermined?

There are no dibz in romance this time, so let it happen naturally ^^ I have some pony in mind...

I don't know about romance, I can tell you Cloud Chaser x Nightfall already, and potentially Valiant x Vinyl Blade. (I hope I got that last one right.) Other than that, it will just happen as the RP rolls along.

(edited)

Lets have a vote...for every brohoof I get, it is a vote to join Lunar Empire and for every quote this post get is a vote to remain solar empire...

Edited by Valiant
  • Brohoof 2

Lets have a vote...for every brohoof I get, it is a vote to join Lunar Empire and for every quote this post get is a vote to remain solar empire...

He is essentially saying those two are locked in, but the rest of us well it's unsure. So technically romance is predetermined, because the pool has been reduced causing a shift in the emotional connection. Even if one pony has feelings for the predetermined pony, that pony is out of luck.
  • Brohoof 1

He is essentially saying those two are locked in, but the rest of us well it's unsure. So technically romance is predetermined, because the pool has been reduced causing a shift in the emotional connection. Even if one pony has feelings for the predetermined pony, that pony is out of luck.

Im gonna wait for a few more votes then we'll see ^^