Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tom The Diamond

Well guys, this fanfic was an idea about what would happen if the Sun in Equestria was destroyed. Well, after bouncing a few things back and forth, I decided to make a short fanfic about what would happen if the sun did explode. Without further ado, here it is, in all it's glory.

so once apon a time celestia was rasing the sun and one day the sun exploded oh no celestia said i shall make a new sun to replace the old sun so she took her magic

and all and tried to make a sun and luna helped celestia so they put their magic together to create a sun but then suddenly instead of a sun an alicorn pony appeared

he was a solid black color with a dark red mane and red eyes and he looked super cool hello celestia said you are not the sun and he said no im not i am shadow and i

am a super awesome alicorn

and then celestia said you are a freak go away and shadow said ok and flew off onhis wings why didnt anypony understand him as he flew off he saw ponyville in the

distance and he flew there and saw twilight sparkle hi twilight he said looking at her will you please help me

oh sure twilight said she loved shadow and always wanted to help him and she secretely loved him but did not want to tell him let me help you twilight said and got a

book to help shadow

then rarity and applejack who both loved shadow entered the library oh hi shadow they both said and gazed at his buff mussles as fluttershy and rainbow dash and pinkie

pie entered too

oh shadow you are bestest pony ever lets throw a party fluttershy said as pinkie pie nodded quietly and then rainbow dash said shadow you are a super awesome guy and

we dont hate you at all

shadow smiled to his his friedns and support as he said thanks friends but then rarity saud wait i have to admit something i love you shadow and then fluttershy and

twilight and rainbow dash and pinkie pie and the other pony said we love you too shafow

and shadow said i love you ponies all too and he and the ponies all loved each other that night the end please rate five stars guys

And here is an image of our protagonist Shadow.

post-35-0-91522200-1343193231_thumb.png

So, what did you think? Is this surely not one of the greatest pieces of literature that your eyes have been graced upon? I hope you enjoyed it! Woah, you found the white text, congrats! Anyway, incase you couldn't tell, this was made out of fun, nothing serious. It's a parody of all the poorly written fanfics out there and all the alicorn OCs and every OC in every fandom who is named Shadow. Seriously, does anyone else find it to be such a common name for OCs in every fandom? I know I do.

• Brohoof 2

A severe lack of Trixie. Tom I am disappoint. Here I thought "Oh boy, Tom wrote a fic probably about Trixie! Let's go rustle his jimmies!" and I show up and I'm presented with this. *shakes head* I expected more man.

*goes on long walk through town listening to Dust in the Wind by Kansas*

A severe lack of Trixie. Tom I am disappoint. Here I thought "Oh boy, Tom wrote a fic probably about Trixie! Let's go rustle his jimmies!" and I show up and I'm presented with this. *shakes head* I expected more man.

*goes on long walk through town listening to Dust in the Wind by Kansas*

Not even shadow the super awesome alicorn is worthy of The Great Trixie Lulamoon!

Sorry, but that's just how it is. But who knows, I might end up writing a fanfic that has Trixie as a Mane Character. I have a general idea of this fanfic in my head, but unfortunately since I am terrible at writing intros to stories the project has yet to go anywhere.

Maybe someday though.

(edited)

Not even shadow the super awesome alicorn is worthy of The Great Trixie Lulamoon!

Sorry, but that's just how it is. But who knows, I might end up writing a fanfic that has Trixie as a Mane Character. I have a general idea of this fanfic in my head, but unfortunately since I am terrible at writing intros to stories the project has yet to go anywhere.

Maybe someday though.

Why not just turn it into a comic then? I'm sure there are numerous members on the forums who wouldn't mind doing comic art for a good story.

I read, and re-read your story. My eyes are now burning...

Edited by Hazardus_Havard

Why not just turn it into a comic then? I'm sure there are numerous members on the forums who wouldn't mind doing comic art for a good story.

I read, and re-read your story. My eyes are now burning...

Psht, I'm not gonna ask someone to draw a comic for my story, a comic is a lot of work and I wouldn't want to drop a load of work on someone. I'll get around to writing it eventually anyway, one of these days...

And thanks, eye burning was one of the goals of this fanfic! : P