• Pinkie Pie
    • Apple Bloom
    • Cheerilee
    • Berry Punch
    • Bon Bon
    • Time Turner/Doctor Whooves
    • Octavia

It's something I may have said more than just a few times:

Pinkie Pie is best omnipotential creature.

i'm surprised with the amount of Applejack votes, i vote Pinkie... i feel bad for poor applejack, she need her own song to gain popularity

I disagree she needs a song-- there simply needs to be more episodes that focus on her character. I'd wonder what an AJ song would sound like though...

As much as I love Pinkie Pie and her insane wackiness, I gotta say that Applejack is definitely my favorite Earth Pony. Why? Because, of all of the Mane 6, I'm definitely most like Applejack!!! We both have similar work ethics, humble natures, and a strong bond with our family!!! So yeah, as far as the Earth Ponies go, AJ, you're my girl... er, I mean, mare. :lol:

Posted Image

Applejack's song would probably be country lol. I've heard that she's Ingram's favorite pony though, so I'm sure she'll get a song. It would be unfair to have all the other main characters to get a song and not her.

Too hard for me, I had to pick 4 ponies - Applejack, Apple Bloom, Pinkie Pie and Octavia. If I had to pick just two I´d pick Pinkie and AJ, but I really can´t pick just one.

This was the easiest of this type of thread I've seen! OCTAVIA! WOOHOO!

Posted Image

So much classy, and grace. Subtlety, beauty, awesomeness. Octavia is everything Rarity should've been. And also much, much less whiny. That helps a lot. She's just so much cooler than the mane 6 in every way! Cooler than anypony! EVER!

I'd like to say not only Applejack and Applebloom, but most of the Apple Family.

The way they talk, the stories they share, all those awesome "tree-kickin" they work with... I love it all :lol:

Not to mention that Big Macintosh is one of my favorite characters~

A bit of an odd poll, but I'll comply. I love Octavia more than Pinkie and AJ, combined. I love my musical ponies...

...and on record, why isn't Braeburn or Big Macintosh on this poll? They're (or at least Big Mac) is more known than almost half of the choices there.

Had to choose between Pinkie and Octavia... It was... awful.

In the end, went with Tavi, just because she plays the cello.

I really like applejack, shes honest, makes sense and is really hard working.

In second place is pinkie pie, but shes so random its hard to understand her lol

Alright, one last poll, this one has to do with earth ponies! Choose your favorite earth pony and explain why they're your favorite. If they're not on the poll, say who they are. My favorite is Pinkie Pie. Pinkie Pie because, who couldn't love Pinkie Pie? She's pink, optimistic, funny, and friendly. It's hard to find people in the real world who are like Pinkie Pie. And she SNEEZES CONFETTI!

Braeburn, Big Mac........ no?

Braeburn, is just so.... Braeburn

anyways voted for Pinkie :3

Pinkie Pie's my obvious favorite.

She does her best to put a smile in every pony's face at every chance she gets. Her songs really gets you into the spirit when you are feeling down or even if you're scared of things. Her comical moments never failed me once, because she is the best at it.

Apple Bloom, Applejack, Cheerilee, and Octavia are really awesome earth ponies, but if I had to pick just one, I'd have to go with Apple Bloom! That cute little filly wins the hearts of many!

Pinkie Pie for main characters. Trust me, I love Applejack but c'mon. It's PINKIE.

For minor characters, I'd say Cheerilee because Cheerilee is a bau5. By far she's my favorite minor character.

And for background ponies I choose Bon Bon cause she's best friends with Lyra, my favorite background pony.

Well, to be honest, its really hard to decide.

Everypony has a special talent (no references to the "cutie mark") that makes that pony special, meaning that everypony is cool!

Also, there is the style of that pony (his/her clothes and ect.)

But one of the best ponies out there, is Sweety Belle: her beautiful voice makes her awesome, she is also funny and dynamic, like Pinkie Pie (not sure if its spelled like that...)

But yeah, Sweety Belle = Chuck Norris (in some sort)

Well, to be honest, its really hard to decide.

Everypony has a special talent (no references to the "cutie mark") that makes that pony special, meaning that everypony is cool!

Also, there is the style of that pony (his/her clothes and ect.)

But one of the best ponies out there, is Sweety Belle: her beautiful voice makes her awesome, she is also funny and dynamic, like Pinkie Pie (not sure if its spelled like that...)

But yeah, Sweety Belle = Chuck Norris (in some sort)

But um... Sweetie Belle's a unicorn, and this thread is asking about favorite earth ponies. Just in case you didn't realize...
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Posted Image

Rose is best pony. Seriously, how can you say no to something that kawaii? The D'aaawwwmeter is over 9000.

Did I really just make that reference?

EDIT: The poll needs EVERY earth pony in order to be accurate/fair.

Edited by DoubleFrenzyWithCheese

Posted Image

Rose is best pony. Seriously, how can you say no to something that kawaii? The D'aaawwwmeter is over 9000.

Did I really just make that reference?

EDIT: The poll needs EVERY earth pony in order to be accurate/fair.

Or at least have an option that says "other" since it would be taxing and probably impossible to include every Earth pony on the poll.

Or at least have an option that says "other" since it would be taxing and probably impossible to include every Earth pony on the poll.

Impossible my arse. The favorite pony thread has ALL ponies. Taxing, yes, but so is anything rewarding.