• Pinkie Pie
    • Apple Bloom
    • Cheerilee
    • Berry Punch
    • Bon Bon
    • Time Turner/Doctor Whooves
    • Octavia

(edited)

Alright, one last poll, this one has to do with earth ponies! Choose your favorite earth pony and explain why they're your favorite. If they're not on the poll, say who they are. My favorite is Pinkie Pie. Pinkie Pie because, who couldn't love Pinkie Pie? She's pink, optimistic, funny, and friendly. It's hard to find people in the real world who are like Pinkie Pie. And she SNEEZES CONFETTI!

Edited by spaghettinoodles

It can only be Applejack. Her soul's as pure as the heavens and she has the heart of a Lion. All ponies are inferior to Applejack.

Well... She's interchangeable with Fluttershy who has the soul of a Lion and a heart as pure as the heavens...

But in this case yeah. Applejack.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Posted Image

This pony is best earth pony, because he's simply just awesome :wub:

In all seriousness, though, I'd have to say that AJ, AB and Octavia are the best earth ponies. I'm not sure why AJ & AB are my favorite earth ponies, but whatever... :P

Octavia, however, is also one of my favorites because music. :P

Edited by ProjectRKA
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

This pony is best earth pony, because he's simply just awesome :wub:

In all seriousness, though, I'd have to say that AJ, AB and Octavia are the best earth ponies. I'm not sure why AJ & AB are my favorite earth ponies, but whatever... :P

Octavia, however, is also one of my favorites because music. :P

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW it has a blank flank :)

I'm going to have to go with Octavia here. Pinkie is close but Octavia wins. Maybe it has something to do with all the fanfics I read of her, who knows, or maybe it is how cute she looks. Now if we base it purely off the show, then yes it would be Pinkie, but because I am basing this off of everything, I am going with Octavia.

• Brohoof 1

I like Pinkie Pie. She's always so happy. It's awesome how she can find a way to make ponies happy. And she is always smiling. Well, except that time Spike lied to her to get gems... But that's besides the point...

Berry Punch. Ponyville's sole alcohol provider. I imagine Pinkie contacts her often. You can't have parties without alcohol.

Where in the show is it shown she's the town's alcohol provider? I thought she was its biggest drinker.

Anyhow, I voted for Pinkie. A lot of fun and I love her absent-minded intelligence.

Where in the show is it shown she's the town's alcohol provider? I thought she was its biggest drinker.

Anyhow, I voted for Pinkie. A lot of fun and I love her absent-minded intelligence.

Sure, but where does she get the alcohol from in the first place? Also, though it's shown now where in the show, it's fanon, and that's good enough for me.

Eh, I'll still say Mayor Mare. Y'know, for once it's one of those characters that's not a simple recoloring and she's got actual lines in the show. Not a lot but still enough for me.

The lack of Braeburn in this topic makes me sad.

In any case, I vote Braeburn. There's something charming about his hyperactive-ness, in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie, my answer is the same even if you asked who the best pony of any kind, because Pinkie is easily the most entertaining yet carin and lovable ponies on the show. She never fails to put a smile on my face. Plus, she is the only earth pony who has SUPERPOWERS

• Brohoof 2

Sure, but where does she get the alcohol from in the first place? Also, though it's shown now where in the show, it's fanon, and that's good enough for me.

Well, it's really only fanon that there's even alcohol in Equestria, so I guess I should buy that she provides the alcohol too. It just seems too unlikely that the biggest drinker is also the supplier.

Eh, I'll still say Mayor Mare. Y'know, for once it's one of those characters that's not a simple recoloring and she's got actual lines in the show. Not a lot but still enough for me.

I'd probably put down Mayor Mare too if she wasn't depicted as a mostly ineffectual leader. I feel her character is in dire need of development in order for her to remain fresh.
  • Brohoof 1

For me I like Apple Jack and Pinkie Pie. Apple Jack gets some good lines here and there and her episode are good. Pinkie Pie is just fun to see. Her songs are great, she very funny a lot of times, and she is crazy.

I also like the fact that the 2 are opposites to earth ponies. Apple Jack is a farmer while Pinkie Pie has other skills.

The whole Apple family because Applejack is the most epic country girl ever, Apple Bloom is cuter than cute, Big Macintosh is softspoken and super strong(although tall cakes seem to be his kryptonite), and Granny Smith because she's underrated and hilarious.

Pinkie Pie is Pinkie Pie, and I love her for being Pinkie Pie and doing whatever it is Pinkie Pie does.

Octavia is pretty hot for a pony, plus the fan interpretation of her in Epic Wub Time was pretty hilarious. Plus cello, cellos are cool when played by sticky hooves. B)

Applejack most represents me. She's hard-working, honest about everything, and has the spunky attitude to match it! The pony who came in second that represents me is Vinyl Scratch / DJ-PON3.

Well, it's really only fanon that there's even alcohol in Equestria, so I guess I should buy that she provides the alcohol too. It just seems too unlikely that the biggest drinker is also the supplier.

Well, if alcohol didn't exist in Equestria, then how does Pinkie make the "I guess the punch has been spiked!" joke, or Spike make an appletini joke? In addition, this face is the kind of face that says "I am tired of this B.S. I need some booze.

http://mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw2388-000836c1.gif

Also, on Sweet and Elite, a bottle of what can be assumed was champagne was broken on the side of an airship, a ritual done today. Also, cider isn't that frothy unless it's alcoholic. (Talking about SSCS6000) It also explains why there was a giant camp out. Why would people camp out for some cider if it weren't alcoholic? Not to mention, there weren't any fillies or foals in the line. Annnd, it turns out my longest post on this site is evidence for alcohol in Equestria.

(edited)

The thought of Octavia's elegance and class is simply enthralling, and so it is her that would be considered as my favourite, though Miss Cheerilee is a close second with her kindness and classic teacher authority figure characteristics.

Edited by Chiaki

Octavia is my favorite. She's can, like, play the cello and I imagine that's not easy to do with hooves. Cheerilee is a close second though.