Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony or Pegasister?

magical unicorn

well since iv'e been called a fake brony and a hater allot because i don't follow the unwritten rules of broniedom and i feel no need to defend the show and will have negative opinions about like how i find derpy in the last round up to be offensive.

i am not a brony (i'm more anti- brony if you think of it as some kind of revolution ) i am a person or a :( hole feel free to pick one

also i'm not rely existed for season 3 more its out of mind and i don't care for it that way i don't clink myself to spoilers or footage or speculation

also also

/) here is you bro hoof they are more earned rather then given here tho

Considering "brony," much like "guy/guys," is a unisex term, I am a brony.

I find it ironic t hat one of the things bronies try to do is make people look past gender roles and stereotypes, yet they felt it necessary to make the term "pegasister." Wat.

I'm a girl but I rather be called a brony, it sounds way better than Pegasister.

(ok I have a few characters left so I have nothing else to say but hakuna matata, what a wonderful phrase)

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure most if not all people feel that "Brony" is a unisex term; and that would also include me.

I myself am a male, but if I talk to a female Brony who refers to herself as a Pegasister, I will do so as well.

(Edit: Forgot to mention, Pinkie is best pony. Use to think Twilight was though.... how about this, they're BOTH best pony.)

Edited by YeahManWAZZAP
  • Brohoof 2

I agree with most posts on here, brony is pretty much unisex. And you shouldn't brohoof whore yourself out like that, as bohtty suggested, this aint Facebook. If you get a brohoof you get a brohoof, else don't ask for one :P

Also, everyone knows that bloomburg is best pony.

For the record, I am a male brony. As for the labels themselves... eh, I've never really understood why some people get their pants in a knot over them in the first place. I mean, if girls want to call themselves bronies, fine, whatever, but I will say that I always thought that the pegasister label was both cute and clever, and, heck, if I were a girl, I'd definitely go around calling myself a pegasister! IDK, I just think the "pega" is really cool! B) But hey, that's just me; whatever anypony wants to call themselves, fine by me. Also, Derpy is best pony! B) JK, I love them all equally!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I like Brohoofs... only thing is, my little sister likes to be called a Pegasister, and she says she doesn't take Brohoofs, only "Brosistahoofs" XD It's kinda funny because she says Brosistahoof to me and I'm like O_o

inb4popularfirstpost

I'm fine with being called either, though I do prefer Pegasister. It adds some more spunk, y'know? Pega-sister. I like pegasi better then Earth Ponies.

Sometimes I call myself a Pegasister, other times a brony. However, I prefer calling myself a brony, as it sounds 20% cooler than a Pegasister. Anyone who likes the show is a brony in my opinion. I even have a huge pin on my backpack that staes 'BRONY' with Rainbow Dash on it. I wear it proudly on my backpack everyday.

So, like you all said, I think it's a unisex term, and should stay that way. ;)

I have no Idea let me check real quick...

*Unzips pants*

*Stares at crotch*

*Re-zips pants*

Ok I'ma dude so Brony...

If I was a chick I would still rather be called a Brony though.

Also Luna is best pony.

I used to think that Pegasister was the best term for female fans until I met someone named Brogan... if a girl can have "Bro" in her name, why can't she be a Brony? :P

And I hope I don't have to point this out, but yeah, I'm a guy. See profile picture to left.

Edited by AndrewClocksin

I used to think that Pegasister was the best term for female fans until I met someone named Brogan... if a girl can have "Bro" in her name, why can't she be a Brony? :P

And I hope I don't have to point this out, but yeah, I'm a guy. See profile picture to left.

OH HELLO! XD Tracklist #7 is coming out soon bro, Tracklist #6 was okay, but I decided to make another tracklist because I needed one that met my needs e3e

• Brohoof 1

I think that both male and female fans of the show should be called bronies. Whatever. Anyway, Omnipony is the best pony. He is the best dubstep artist as well.

It's kind of weird though that Derpy is up in that cloud in the picture BatBrony posted.

I mean seriously.

Derpy would just fall under it.

DERPY IS SUPPOSED TO BE DERPY GOD DAMNIT.

But anyway.

Five words.

Brony

For

The

Win

Forever.

Some of you don't understand. Fans of MLP that are men/boys are Bronies. Fans of MLP that are women/girls are Pegasisters. I guess the fact that most people are bronys they think girls that are fans of MLP are Bronies too.

Personally, I´m using term Pegasis, being a girl, I have nothing agains term "Brony", but Pegasi are my favourite. So, to answer your question, yeah, I´m a Pegasis.

You spelled it wrong. It's spelled Pegasus. You clearly have some mistakes in your spelling. Go back to school. It's so obvious that most people don't know how to spell.

Hm... I'm honestly not sure... :/ Me being a girl, I always thought that I should use the term "pegasister" but to be honest I like "brony" better :P

I personally don't think it would be a mistake to call a woman "bro"... Maybe it doesn't sound quite right, but then we would need to get into the meaning of the word and all... Anyway, I simply like it!! I would totally not mind to be called or to call myself a brony xD

Some of you don't understand. Fans of MLP that are men/boys are Bronies. Fans of MLP that are women/girls are Pegasisters. I guess the fact that most people are bronys they think girls that are fans of MLP are Bronies too.

You spelled it wrong. It's spelled Pegasus. You clearly have some mistakes in your spelling. Go back to school. It's so obvious that most people don't know how to spell.

I don't think she wasn't trying to spell "Pegasus." She most likely wrote "PegaSIS" intentionally, short for "sister." Don't be so quick to accuse, man! :P And even if it were misspelled, no need to chastise her for it. Love and tolerance!

Are you A brony or a pegasister that is the question. Also tell me who is the best pony.

Brohoof this if your ready for MLP season 3!!!

I'm a brony, and to me, the best pony is....hmmm how about...RAINBOW DASH!! :P I dunno why I like her, she's cool and awesome, and in a way pretty damn hot

post-8104-0-89058900-1347119323_thumb.jpg