Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

On 2023-06-06 at 4:47 AM, chelsea1901 said:

These my little pony miniworld figures managed to get from China!92fb597d-96e7-4136-b2f6-e5aa08f56333.thumb.jpg.804ff3b1cef4bcf76000491eac98c937.jpg

Aaww, I thought I was the only one with those in this forum :sunny:

On 2023-06-06 at 4:47 PM, chelsea1901 said:

These my little pony miniworld figures managed to get from China!92fb597d-96e7-4136-b2f6-e5aa08f56333.thumb.jpg.804ff3b1cef4bcf76000491eac98c937.jpg

Luckily its available on shoppee.... Must buy...PONY!!

On 2023-06-07 at 9:35 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Aaww, I thought I was the only one with those in this forum :sunny:

Make it 3 now....

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Found on EBay the NFT scam Funkos. Paid over 400$, but it was worth it for getting these rare cuties since I’ve saved more had I gone with the NFTs :oh_golly:

https://www.mlpmerch.com/2022/06/funko-to-release-nft-my-little-pony.html

got everything :yay: except the Funko mascot Spike costume (who gives a fuck about him anyway :dash:?)

• 3 weeks later...

Well well, this isn’t an official character, but my Youtooz Fuffle Puff arrived, so did a cupcake Cutie Mark Crew Pinkus from China. Not I got the whole collection for this latter :yay:

I’m working with “a guy who finds things” to see if he can find me some… “interesting” stuff :oh_golly:

• 3 weeks later...

I think the last merch I bought was The Art of My Little Pony: The Movie, back in 2018. Before that I bought a Rainbow Dash funko figure, and I won a plushie of her too a while ago. I also have this little Twilight that sits at my desk. That's about all the merch I have. It's not much, but it's mine.

mlp-cinema-scene-drink-topper-twilight-sparkle-1.jpg

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I got this wallet.  I have another different one, but it has velcro to close it, and there's just something about a 45 y/o using a velcro closing wallet that doesn't land so well :laugh:

s-l960.jpg

I also finally picked up a warmer Twili shirt, now that it is finally feeling like winter here in my state:

B1j9iU9yFZS._CLa_2140,2000_A1jZ9ouHRML.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_SX679_.jpg

Edited by Adariousmist
Added shirt
  • Brohoof 2

Hi @xXstarsongXx :)

I merged your thread with the mega thread in Sugarcube Corner. Threads related to pony merch generally belong in Sugarcube. :grin:

Thanks!

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Adariousmist said:

This Twili backpack, and an accompanying 'supposed to be Celestia' figure.  Last I checked, Celestia had a white coat.

bandicam 2024-01-24 19-36-40-378.jpg

Yeah, that would have been an early Celly. Later ones were more show-accurate.

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Adariousmist said:

This Twili backpack, and an accompanying 'supposed to be Celestia' figure.  Last I checked, Celestia had a white coat.

bandicam 2024-01-24 19-36-40-378.jpg

Oh my gosh, is that the same Celestia figure from the famous “Let’s fly to the castle” video?

Also another omg moment. I just realized the lass who posted that video 10 years ago is the same lass who makes a bunch of animated JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure abridged-type videos that I’ve watched before! She also made a pony video as recently as 2020 so she’s probably still a fan. That’s so cool!

• Brohoof 3

17 hours ago, Otaku-sempai said:

Yeah, that would have been an early Celly. Later ones were more show-accurate.

Now that you mention that, I seem to have one other I think was released about the same time (same style / same talk button thing), of Princess Cadance.  Differences with her include bright pink coat color, and a different cutie mark to the one she has in the show.  Closer comparison makes it look like just the bordering sides of the one in the show.  Found an img of it.

bandicam 2024-01-25 13-13-29-599.jpg

• Brohoof 2