Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Big Broohoof For the Bronies of the "Humble Brony Bundle"! /)

Colon Leftbracket

You know I’ve said I love the Brony community many times and this is one of the reasons, the community makes great people!

$16,000 raised for the charity by over a thousand Bronies! That’s a lot of cash that could’ve been used on Red Bubble T-Shirts, but instead were given for indie developers and charity!

I’ll also have to give a big Brohoof to Notch (creator of Minecraft duh!) Who donated about $8,000 dollars. He has the second biggest donation. Notch recieves a Big Brohoof for being as charitable as half an army of Bronies! Wonder if he ever got around to watching the show like he said he plans to.

And of course Brohooves and other congratulations to the others who donated. I unfortunately didn’t since I only heard of it a few days ago and I don’t have my credit card (yet)! I'll try to get my donation around when/if No. 5 comes around!

Source: http://humblebronybundle.blogspot.com/2011/12/humble-indie-bundle-4-biggest-bundle.html

• Brohoof 1

Oh an the news has doubled!

Since Notch was out donated in Humble Indie Bundle 4 he finally agreed to watch a few episodes of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic! A small victory for Bronies taking in such an influential figure on the internet. Though the only way I see Notch watching the show and enjoying it effecting me personally is that I have an edge over my friend who idolizes Notch, but makes fun of Bronies.

Friend: "Haha You watch Ponies!"

Me: "And What's wrong with that?"

Friend: "What kind of grown man watches Ponies anyway?"

Me: "Notch!"

Friend: "Uhh...."

Me: "Checkmate!"

Source: http://humblebronybundle.blogspot.com/2011/12/notch-to-watch-my-little-pony.html

Though the only way I see Notch watching the show and enjoying it effecting me personally is that I have an edge over my friend who idolizes Notch, but makes fun of Bronies.

Friend: "Haha You watch Ponies!"

Me: "And What's wrong with that?"

Friend: "What kind of grown man watches Ponies anyway?"

Me: "Notch!"

Friend: "Uhh...."

Me: "Checkmate!"

If that doesent work theres always -

Posted Image

SETH GREEN! (If your freinds like him ofcource, who doesent?) And well done bronies! I dident donate unfortunatly, ill have to donate double when #5 comes along!

• Brohoof 1

Wow that is just...incredible.

I wish I had taken place in it.

This seems to be everypony's reaction... how could we have not known! :blink: At least one Pony here had to have heard of it before hand!

Well next time I'll make sure to remember to announce it on the forums so we can all put a hoof in and beat Notch! hehe

I'm sure the Humble Brony Bundle would enjoy a few more Bronies from this forum in the next donation!

SETH GREEN! (If your freinds like him ofcource, who doesent?) And well done bronies! I dident donate unfortunatly, ill have to donate double when #5 comes along!

Though a nice strategy using a comedian as a response can easily blow up in your face! It's like saying Colbert's Brony because he mentioned it. Who knows they could be honest Bronies or more likely making a joke for publicity cuz that's what comedians tend to do... it's their job!

Though a nice strategy using a comedian as a response can easily blow up in your face! It's like saying Colbert's Brony because he mentioned it. Who knows they could be honest Bronies or more likely making a joke for publicity cuz that's what comedians tend to do... it's their job!

That image dident come without sceptisism. I highly doubt hes a brony, honestly :) But, hes added to a list of people you can mention when explaining why ponies are epic (Along with Notch if he jokingly said he likes it)! If you had a picture of ,lets say, Duke Nukem (If he was real) advertising a brand of donuts, im sure the donuts sales would rise! Its the same thing, but you know bronies instead of sales.

This seems to be everypony's reaction... how could we have not known! :blink: At least one Pony here had to have heard of it before hand!

Well next time I'll make sure to remember to announce it on the forums so we can all put a hoof in and beat Notch! hehe

I'm sure the Humble Brony Bundle would enjoy a few more Bronies from this forum in the next donation!

Yeah make sure to tell us, I never heard of this until now. ;-)

Yeah make sure to tell us, I never heard of this until now. ;-)

Yeah I've heard of the Humble Indie Bundle 3 last year which I missed. Then the 4th came around and I was flat broke and without a credit card this time. Then I payed a little more attention to HIB4 after it ended and saw the results!

So I'll keep an open eye (and open wallet) when the 5th comes around. I have the Humble Brony Bundle blog bookmarked for now which they do other charity donations as well if you're into that kind of thing.

Now I feel bad ._.

I bought ponies.

Don't feel bad... we'll get in next time! I'll make sure to donate twice... err thrice as hard since I've knowingly missed the Bundle twice now to make up for lost time!

On an unrelated note! CURSES! There's a spelling error in the topic's title! :angry: THE! WORST! POSSIBLE! THING!

Well I put my email on their site so I'll be emailed future announcements!

http://www.humblebundle.com/

And I followed the Humble Brony Bundle's blog so I'll hear announcements from them too!

When No. 5 comes around WE... SHALL... NOT... MISS... IT!

Edited by Colton Manestache

Does this make Notch an official brony?

Well he has to officially state that he enjoyed the show which I haven't really seen happen yet.

He said he's seen clips and enjoyed them so I don't see any reason why he wouldn't enjoy the show.

kinda feel bad for not donating anything to this stuff :( but atleast humble brony bundle won !

Like I said I'll try to make an announcement on the forums when the next bundle comes around so we don't miss it!

Hopefully by then I have more disposable income so I can make a VERY generous donation!

Well he has to officially state that he enjoyed the show which I haven't really seen happen yet.

He said he's seen clips and enjoyed them so I don't see any reason why he wouldn't enjoy the show.

Like I said I'll try to make an announcement on the forums when the next bundle comes around so we don't miss it!

Hopefully by then I have more disposable income so I can make a VERY generous donation!

If he enjoys the show enough to donate $8000

If he enjoys the show enough to donate $8000

He didn't donate $8,000 to anything pony related; he donated it to a charity that has nothing to do with ponies. :blink:

He didn't donate $8,000 to anything pony related; he donated it to a charity that has nothing to do with ponies. :blink:

Crap, I misread, sorry.

• 5 weeks later...

Although I don't donate to the Brony Bundle, I always buy a Humble Indie Bundle for myself and gift some to friends who want. with the bonus content of course.

Well yes I recommend doing this too! When the next bundle comes around I'll first buy it for myself then donate to the HBB!

The games that come on these Bundle are definitely worth playing even if you buy the bundle for $1!

New Thread for Humble Indie Bundle for Android (Windows, Mac, and Linux)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/5423-help-the-humble-brony-bundle-humble-indie-bundle-for-android/