Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just a thought

Skullbuster

I wouldn't be surprised if she spoke english in an American accent, with a cutie mark of a big mac. :P

My god awful humour aside, I would believe that she will still speak french, perhaps with the accent of the voice actor varied slightly to something more archaic. For the most part, mlp voice dubbed episodes seldom alter dialoge unless completely necessary, and seeing as Apple Blooms cutie mark would also need to be adjusted for the sake of clarity, I find it unlikely that any change will occur. After all, they didn't give Madam le Flour any sort of accent alteration when the french dub was released. However, I may be wrong, so I suppose all will be revealed when the french dub of the episode is released.

Edited by Swoop
  • Brohoof 2

Im just suprised that france is referenced in Equestria :lol:

I suspect theyll speak a different language, maybe not english, i guess its not that nice sounding to the french like there language is to ours.

It depends how lazy they get I guess. In Party of One in the french dub, Madame LeFlour spoke normal french :(

But I don't think that they started airing Season 2 in France, so well have to wait and see.

I believe in the version we saw,(English) she spoke Quebec french, there wasn't much dialogue to go far with to tell, but to my knowledge it was...

I'm pretty sure there is no Quebec dub of My Little Pony, so they would have to see the English version...

In the European French version, I have reason to believe that she could have spoken Quebec French on that part too, but I don't think they consider Quebec French "Fancy" over there,,, and I don't have any proof to back me up saying that she did speak Quebec French in the European French version... she could've spoken German like other people have suggested as well for all I know.

Edited by Scootaloo