Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Epic Pony Rap Battle of Equestria

pondus30

YESSSSS! I loved the original epic rap battles and now MLP ones!? Definitely made my whole week, just when I thought I’d seen everything it got 20% cooler! Will be looking fwd to updates and new videos, this guy is awesome! Oh and Twilight won cough... cough… Edited by 83awsm

YESSSSS! I loved the original epic rap battles and now MLP ones!? Definitely made my whole week, just when I thought I’d seen everything it got 20% cooler! Will be looking fwd to updates and new videos, this guy is awesome! Oh and Twilight won cough... cough…

Eeyup, it's as awesome as the original rap battles (Einstein VS Stephen Hawking epic rap battle is best BTW). I wouldn't even be surprised if there was a parody of annoying orange called "annoying pony".

YESSSSS! I loved the original epic rap battles and now MLP ones!? Definitely made my whole week, just when I thought I’d seen everything it got 20% cooler! Will be looking fwd to updates and new videos, this guy is awesome! Oh and Twilight won cough... cough…

Updates will come as i get them, as of now its only one battle since they are voting and stuff for the next one, and keep in mind that this video came out today, so it will take some time to make another one with different characters.

Eeyup, it's as awesome as the original rap battles (Einstein VS Stephen Hawking epic rap battle is best BTW). I wouldn't even be surprised if there was a parody of annoying orange called "annoying pony".

Annoying pony? That would definitely bring out the lulz!... And who could ever forget Abe Lincoln VS Chuck Norris... A classic

• Brohoof 1

Annoying pony? That would definitely bring out the lulz!... And who could ever forget Abe Lincoln VS Chuck Norris... A classic

Not as awesome as Dr Seuss VS Shakespeare. :P

And yeah, it would bring out the lulz for sure. I'd love to see an online gamer parody too... though I don't have a clue on how it could be associated with ponies.

Not as awesome as Dr Seuss VS Shakespeare. :P And yeah, it would bring out the lulz for sure. I'd love to see an online gamer parody too... though I don't have a clue on how it could be associated with ponies.

Ah yes how could I forget the Seuss! Palin vs. GaGa was a good one too… They have a comic that’s somewhat relatable on Equestria Daily called Pinkie tech, which is more scifi than gaming, but the closest I’ve seen so far.