Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video I Got Suspended For 2 Days

Fox

Nice kitchen. That video was so awesome, it made me want to poop, and I didn't even eat one of your brownies. Oh, and that shirt you were wearing when the video started was awesome. I R Jelly.

• Brohoof 1

Nice kitchen. That video was so awesome, it made me want to poop, and I didn't even eat one of your brownies. Oh, and that shirt you were wearing when the video started was awesome. I R Jelly.

Was my friend's Kitchen. He has such a nice kitchen.... ;_; I am jelly too! D': Hope I really didn't make your bowels move, that isn't an awesome thing to visualize. >_>

I personally dislike pranks that directly involve temporarily altering bodily functions (e.g. gag reflexes, etc.), and you made a good point: allergies. I know a guy that is allergic to most everything on planet earth (food coloring, eggs, dairy, nuts, certain medicines, etc.), and something like this could potentially kill him.

That said, I'm sure you weren't complete strangers with this person, but for me personally, I would begin consider decking a guy who does something like this to me. My days are hectic enough as it is, and I don't have the time to sit around deal with the after effects of someone's spur of the moment joke.

Don't get me wrong: Is it an amusing prank? Yeah, under certain conditions.

But as the prank-ee, would it be worth my time? Nope.

Do I think it's bad enough for suspension? Probably. I'd probably let something like this slide if I was at home, on the weekend, when I know I don't have anywhere to go. But if negative effects start bleeding over into school/work/etc. and taking up time that's already designated for something else, that's going a bit overboard.

Now that I'm done being the critic: Nice job on the video :P

Edited by CloudFyre

Haha I thought it was funny, I did something similar but instead of drugs I put TONS of pop rocks into a chocolate bar and I gave it to a friend who didn't even know what pop rocks are X). Good job on the video too.

Did you get this off of southpark? xD Either way I didn't think it would actually work! That's fucking hilarious. On the suspended part, I don't know why you would get suspended. My school has no rules against filming. Hell, my major is Film Production. So Im usually running around with a crew of three or four people with boom mics and cameras through my hallway xD

Thats awesome! dude I have had some friends try and pull that on my there like dude you want a brownie? (used to be a fat kid) and i kinda didn't trust them, they can't hold a poker face well hahaha, so i passed got a text from my friend in the bathroom saying if you get offered a brownie don't take it... and then i just LAUGHED but they had gotten the best of me cause they did it in culinary arts i was in the same class as them so i didn't think they could pull it! but they did Good time, they did buy me all kinds of Toilet paper during the weekend though Love good pranks!

Such a pro prank, I'd be proud to have the guts to pull something like that off.

Shame schools don't have a sense of humor...I don't think It's a suspension level thing though. I mean, sure, allergies and possible dangers, yeah, but isn't it just as dangerous as, say, a particularly brutal PE lesson?

Anyway, your school has something against filming? Impressive. In mine, as long as you aren't actually causing an obvious problem, its allowed, hence a three-hour film of a compilation of stupidity and things in classes...

Pro prankster,

Kudos to you ^-^

That's a classic prank. They should have been suspicious of it when somebody they know well uncharacteristically offers them baked goods. Something tells me this isn't the first time you've hatched some sort of nefarious plot at their expense.

I understand the principle of why the school suspended you, but what you did wasn't really deserving of it since none of your victims took offense and no harm was done or even possible. Had it been up to me, I would have let the matter drop. Hopefully you didn't get in any more trouble for it at home.

hahahahaha that made my day keep up the posts. but i think getting suspeded was a little bit of a overreatcion. also this is why you dont take food from strangers :D

hahahahaha that made my day keep up the posts. but i think getting suspeded was a little bit of a overreatcion. also this is why you dont take food from strangers :D

Awesome man!!!

But 2 days??

That's nothing compared to what I did in grade 7...

I was suspended for 3 month after breaking into the school and smashing every computer and window in the school!

Since it was part of a big operation... I wasn't the only one paying for the damages... But it was worth it!

• 7 months later...

hahaaaa this is amazing! i love how you videotaped everything! 

also, i can believ you got suspended for this. but hey, that's pretty normal for pulling off a prank that involves multiple targets.

you have much to teach us master /)

• 2 weeks later...

Im all for a good prank, but laxitives...... I have a bad history with those and a lot of PAINFULL memories, that is just cruel.

Besides I consider those a medication albeit a very minor one, and should be treated as such. not given away like candy.

I have to agree with TheBronyHeart here, medication can be dangerous, and you could never know if someone is allergic to one of the ingredients, causing much more trouble than constant time on the toilet.

• Brohoof 1