Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Hooves at Grand Galloping Gala

Tank Legend

She is a secret agent for Celestia and most likely a princess under a spell to keep close eyes on the elements harmony spirit hosts... therefore keeping harmony protected.

• Brohoof 1

She is a secret agent for Celestia and most likely a princess under a spell to keep close eyes on the elements harmony spirit hosts... therefore keeping harmony protected.

Thanks Bro for making me get addicted to my little pony more than i already was. hahahahahaha Derpy Hooves

Spike's ticket during the events of "The Ticket Master". He felt sorry for Derpy since she didn't get a ticket, so he gave her the ticket after the end of the episode, and Twilight was allowed to bring spike in anyway.

MY IDEA IS BEST, AND NO ONE ELSE CAN THINK OF A BETTER ONE. PERIOD.

Edited by Twi Rubix

Spike's ticket during the events of "The Ticket Master". He felt sorry for Derpy since she didn't get a ticket, so he gave her the ticket after the end of the episode, and Twilight was allowed to bring spike in anyway.

That works as well....

Thanks Bro for making me get addicted to my little pony more than i already was. hahahahahaha Derpy Hooves

Drepy really a princess under a spell would blow my mind literally. Who wouldn't like to see that Derpy is really Ditzy Mulista Morzenta Hooves.

Derpy leads two lives. Derpy is actually rich pony into the high class lifestyle. She was at the fashion show in Green Isn't Your Color and looked just disgusted when Twilight was making Fluttershy do unattractive things (this is proof). At home in Ponyville, however, she acts like a silly little pony without a care in the world.

Edited by spaghettinoodles

Yeah, she even has her own Gala Dress!

Posted Image

THOSE GLASSES.

I WANT DEMZ.

Derpy was delivering the food to the Gala from the caterers and stuck around afterwards :P

Is that costume actually canon? If so, awesome then!

But, eh... technically speaking, she's only there because of technical reasons.. But I really like the theory of her being Celestia's agent. xD I would actually consider that one "canon" in some way (like, it's not comfirmed either way so why not?) and that her stupidity is just a cover-up.

I have the obvious reason:

Remember why Celestia REALLY wanted the mane 6 to be at the Gala?

She actually thought that their prescence would liven up the ... event, which they did. :)

She could easily have gotten Derpy over for delivering something, and suggested she'd stay for the whole gala, for much the same reason .... or perhaps to show that not even Celestia cares amout the clumsyness.