Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

One of least favorite episodes of season two would have to be Ponyville Confidential. This where the CMC try and get their cutie marks by making a gossip column.

Now their is one story they do that I just don't understand. It was the one where Pound and Pumpkin cried in a store. Now why would this be a good news story? I mean it's just two babies and they are just crying thats it and nothing else. Their is no excitement in this story. Why did Diamond Tiara

think this was a good story? Does she have something against the Cakes? Or was the story good?

It could be that I just don't see the big deal in this story because I work in a grocery store and you know how many times I here a baby cry? Almost every week I here at least 2 or 3 babies crying because of something. Pound and Pumpkin are still babies so they just going threw one of those baby based problems.

1. They are hungry.

2. They are sleepy.

3. They just don't want to be there.

4. They were playing with a Jack in the box and they got scared.

5. They just found out this is the last episode they are going to be in and they know the next episode is a Pinkie Pie episode.

Now if Pound was flying around breaking stuff or Pumpkin was using her magic to do the same thing, that would be something.

So what do you all think?

I would probably suspect that Diamond Tiara has something against the Cakes. As she is rather mean to begin with, and having a story in the local paper that your babies were crying in public might bring some embarrassment. I don't exactly know, but hey, that's just what it sounds like to me! :) Or it could be that since it was a school news paper, maybe Diamond Tiara was relying on the younger audience to find that funny. (Or maybe I am creating wild theories from no where!) :lol:

Diamond Tiara was trying to portray the Cakes as bad parents, because usually when someone's child begins crying and/or acting up in public, you naturally assume that they're doing something wrong and can't handle a baby

• Brohoof 8

• 2 weeks later...

I think Diamond Tiara had something against the Cakes. I think if you were put in a news story with your babies crying you wouldn't be to happy about it.

Well the story wasn't because the babies were crying, she was pointing out that The Cakes were rather "bad parents" she wouldn't just make a story about two crying babies xD

Diamond Tiara in general always tries to brag in any way or be obnoxious. Mainly on getting in peoples faces, acting like she's the prettiest pony out there.. as if *Stomps hoof on ground and laughs*