Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP pony jokes and puns

Akaraah

Scientists once built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed.

They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles per hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine.

They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall. There were no survivors.

They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond travelling at an iron car. Western New York was without power for hours.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

"Here's a story. Last night, when I was at the pub a burglar broke into my house."

"Did he get anything?"

"Yeah, a broken jaw and six teeth knocked out. The wife thought it was me coming home drunk!"

Always give 100% at work... 12% on Monday, 23% on Tuesday, 40% on Wednesday, 20% on Thursday and 5% on Friday. And if you feel like you're really having a bad day, remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend your finger and flip them off. Now get back to work!!

I came up with this one myself! :P

Why were the Russian tzars always so bad at ruling their country... because they were always roamin-off!

Here's something I spotted on the West Gate Freeway.

Australian advertisement at its absolute finest I'd say:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

Why did the girl fall off a swing?

She had no arms!

*bah dum bsh*

Also, I gestapo we should stop with the Holocaust jokes, they're not reich.

i think i got censored, that or i failed to post my first joke... here's a different one;

how do crazy people get through the woods? they take the psycho path

(yes i'm cheating with a book of oneliners)

drive carefully; 90% of people are accidents.

A brunette, redhead, and a blonde were in the desert and were exhausted. They suddenly stumbled upon a genie lamp and rubbed it. The genie emerged and said, "I will grant each of you 1 wish."

The brunette went first and said, "I wish for a canteen full of unlimited water." "Done," the genie replied and gave the brunette her canteen.

The redhead was next and said, "I wish for a fan that runs on unlimited power". "Your wish is my command," replied the genie and gave the redhead her fan.

The blonde was last and said, "I wish for a car door so I can roll the window down."

What do you call someone who counts their chickens before they are hatched.

Egg-specting.

What sort of pun has to do with eggs?

A bad yoke!

What looks like a chicken, acts like a chicken, and sounds like a chicken?

Scootaloo! ;) If you don't get it see here: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pony-re-imaginings

There are two chickens on either side of the road.

One chicken asks: "How do I get to the other side?"

The other chicken replies: "You are on the other side."