Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I just entered the realm of 2012

Discordian

O.o It was weird, I was just sitting here and then at 12:06 the whole world just felt like it...tilted. That was the weirdest feeling I ever had.

So I have determined that I have entered the realm of 2012. Whether the world ends or not, this will certainly be a special year.

Hey, look at the bright side. If Nibiru colides with earth at the end of 2012, only us bronies and pegasisters will survive and after years of rebuilding, we will have Equestria... the only problem is that we will not have ponies in it... or will we? :lol:

I started 2012 by driving home from my friends house while blasting the MLP soundtrack and singing along to all of it.

Should be a good year :)

Hey, look at the bright side. If Nibiru colides with earth at the end of 2012, only us bronies and pegasisters will survive and after years of rebuilding, we will have Equestria... the only problem is that we will not have ponies in it... or will we? :lol:

We will have android ponies and will serve under the rule of our Great And Powerful Robot Overlord. It will be glorious.

• 8 years later...
On 1/1/2012 at 9:11 AM, Discordian said:

O.o It was weird, I was just sitting here and then at 12:06 the whole world just felt like it...tilted. That was the weirdest feeling I ever had.

So I have determined that I have entered the realm of 2012. Whether the world ends or not, this will certainly be a special year.

Hi @Discordian! Seeing you were here last year, maybe you will come back and tell us what really happened in 2012. It seemed to be one of those "end of the world" year? I kinda missed it!