Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Smile, Smile, Smile Challenge!

RainbowAwesome

i got through the whole song with out smiling then i decided time to go ahead and sing i got through about half way but i just couldn't resist smilling cause it makes you happy no matter what =3 hahah

this was the same scenario for me. i could resist smiling when i was watching, but singing it, at the "come on everypony, smile smile smile" part i cracked up

i just did it. being a constant downer helps a lot. also being able to resist pinkies adorable smile.

Id like to see someone listen to 'so many wonders' without smiling. that would be a true challenge.

just sang it without smiling. the part at the end where they all gang up and sing 'come on everypony smile smile smile.' is where it gets easy. stupid part of the song.

I listened to so many wonders and I didn't smile. The scary part is that I didn't even have to try. I think something is wrong with me.

Why did I even try this? If I can't resist singing along I have no chance in the Everfree to not smile.

I didn't even make it to the lyrics, as soon as I heard those first couple of notes... Oh wellz. Pinkie is just too happy to resist

Edited by ZomBrony

I constantly watch the scene when Pinkie is singing, and I also listen to it on my iTunes. Each time I play it, I immediately begin smiling, no matter how hard I try (and no matter how grumpy I get). It's such a great, cheery, well-written song that you just CAN'T help but smile, one of AKR's and Ingram's biggest intentions. The way it was orchestrated and its cheery message brighten my spirits constantly.

Wow that was'nt nearly as hard as I thought. But now I kinda feel like a heartless monster. Which makes me more depressed. wow that ended backwards.

don't worry, I didn't smile either...though it gets harder and harder everytime you watch it.......I think I just smile-gasm'd

Posted Image

I'm being flat out serious here. How do you witness the magical musical mystery of either Daniel Ingram or William Anderson, and not have at least your mout agape at all. I ain't even gonna bother with this thing you call a “challenge”. This is a nightmare.

Heck, the show itself is made with and/or of smiles!

• Brohoof 2

I watched it without smiling or smirking. Took me three times and I had to think of my dead father and dead puppies to do it, but I did it.

I didn't sing along though because that is impossible.

Now if you excuse me I have to take a shower cause I feel like a Soulless, Cold Hearted person and I have to get that feeling off of my body.

Edited by CrazyClay

I watched it without smiling or smirking. Took me three times and I had to think of my dead father and dead puppies to do it, but I did it.

I didn't sing along though because that is impossible.

Now if you excuse me I have to take a shower cause I feel like a Soulless, Cold Hearted person and I have to get that feeling off of my body.

And just what exactly is wrong with being soulless? I AM OFFENDED!!!!! YOU ARE RACIST!!!!! :angry: :angry:

Posted Image

(as if it weren't obvious)

The only way a brony could not smile to this song (at least in my mind) is if he/she were to keep their mind off the lyrics and music. I tried doing this, failed in the first 10 seconds. :P

It's actually easier if you sing along...you have to focus on getting the lyrics right and on time

counter challenge:

same rules

The only way a brony could not smile to this song (at least in my mind) is if he/she were to keep their mind off the lyrics and music. I tried doing this, failed in the first 10 seconds. :P

or have no soul.....

If I don't smile while watching it, I cry.

Bravo, emotions. I now officialy can't listen to that song in public without people being like, "WTF is she smiling about?!?!"

Challenge accepted.

*2 minutes later*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Yeah, I'm not even gonna bother trying. I simply can't see how in the name of Celestia anypony could possibly listen to THAT song without smiling!!! And buck me, Celestia help the pony who can, for they truly have NO SOUL!!!!!!! :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

i amost did it then i started laughing instead :P after i laughed i smilled its psychically impossible not to smile these is why pinkies my fav character well one of the reasons these i smile at instally through and its not called smile smile smile :P

Edited by pinkieshyrose

I did it. It was disappointingly easy, I nearly lifted my mouth up a little near the middle but I didn't. Welp, I guess I'll be branded as heartless. Wait a minute... I just posted... outside of the Beyond Equestria areas... it is strange here... so normal.

Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)