Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Smile, Smile, Smile Challenge!

RainbowAwesome

I have a theory that it is impossible to listen to Smile, Smile, Smile withouth smiling. So my challenge to all the bronies is to listen to the song and try not to smile (smirking and laughing counts). If you think you need more of a challenge try singing the song without smiling. If you can then you are the toughest pony that I have ever met!

Well, I did it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to make a doctor's appointment. I think I might be a mule.

• Brohoof 2

I can't do it! It's too awesome and cute, how can I? :o

post-6675-0-80898200-1344813713.png

And that, my dear sirs, is all that I have to say on this topic (yet i must fulfill the character limit).

That scared the hell out of me... D:
  • Brohoof 1

Well I failed 10 times, and I won't be continuing the challenge. What you propose if done will likely result in a nuclear explosion that blasts a hole in the ozone so big that the moon will crash into the Earth...

So I failed.

Okay, I've seen it several times, and I have NEVER smiled during it. Primarily because it's centering around a formulaic and bastardized form of happiness that does not appeal to me in any way.

So, yeah, the moment I saw the episode (And a non-brony commentary of the episode), I won your challenge. Forgive me if I seem an exceptionally cold person because I'm not infatuated with a song centered around a puerile, garish little ditz.

That, and Pinkie Pie makes me feel an overwhelming urge to go to Equestria and stab her.

Edited by KakeiTheWolf
  • Brohoof 1

Challenge denied! It's no good... I can't do it!

Just thinking about the song is making me smile. I wouldn't last 10 seconds. Now it's stuck in my head even though I haven't listened to the song in awhile.

I did it. Surprisingly enough its not that difficult for me to not smile at things. Because smiling feels uncomfortable to me

• Brohoof 2

haha i did it on my third try!

first time: laughed as soon as it started

second time: my name is pinkiepie

third time: come on everypony smile smile smile feel my heart up with sunshine sunshine

but four time i had a poker face! They may have turned into a bad poker face every so often.

I didn't smile either, but that's largely due to the fact that when I listen to music I like, I tend to let my mind get wrapped up in the music, and this is no exception.

Some of the responses to this thread, on the other hand...

I do not accept this challenge. Instead I will open up the karaoke version of "Smile Smile Smile" and sing it to myself until I am satisfied and beaming like no other. Who is with me!

I did it it was very hard I had to force frown and I didn't even sing along.

Do I get a prize maybe a cookie.

I did it it was very hard I had to force frown and I didn't even sing along.

Do I get a prize maybe a cookie.

Okay. I'll give you a cookie. It's gonna be chocolate chip so I hope you aren't allergic to chocolate.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1