Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Smile, Smile, Smile Challenge!

RainbowAwesome

Well, congratulations. You made me not smile. Why? Because it is Pinkie Pie who is singing. She is my least favourite mane-six pony. I just hate her, somehow. She is so annoying. I think her cutie mark should be a trollface.(Not joking.) And the song actually made me angry. Again, because I already saw the season two completely.

I actually laughed at the comments. Aplebloom is a decepticon. Roflmao.

Edited by Devious Detonation

Seems like a challenge for me! I guess it´s not so hard.

Posted Image

In a few minutes, we´ll see the results...

Edit: I did it. It´s not so hard. But I must admit it felt really strange... And I wanted to sing with her. :(

Edited by Suntouched Coco

Well.......... I failed that challenge hard :lol: Seriously this is actually really hard to do...... I always smile dammit ^_^ ....... If I focus on the song.... I smile.... If I focus on something else my thoughts bring me to something that makes me smile.... I just cant win dammit ^_^ ..... Dammit brain.... stop making me smile so much :lol: you are making me lose this challenge ;) . *My brain* bitch your gonna smile whether you want to or not so HAH ;) .

If I'm just listening to the song, and doing something else, easy.

If I'm watching the video, medium difficulty but doable.

Singing... Impossibru.

Posted Image

Yeah, I'm not even gonna bother trying. I simply can't see how in the name of Celestia anypony could possibly listen to THAT song without smiling!!! And buck me, Celestia help the pony who can, for they truly have NO SOUL!!!!!!! :ph34r:

*raises hand* y'all got me.....-_-
  • Brohoof 1

My name is Pinkie Pie

(Hello)

^ lost right there, seriously xD

oh well, I tried :3

Lol, that's exactly where I cracked.

Just her expression and tone of voice is so.... perfect.

I was already smiling a little from the Welcome Song, too. That one's so cute :3

• Brohoof 1

Nooo.....

Not even close to being possible. Listening to that song is like happiness itself. Why? I do not know. Even scientists are baffled. I guess it's just a magical essence of it. I have listened top it many times, and I still couldn't stop smiling.

Well, I didn't smile ONE time. But that was because the volume was down and my eyes were closed.

OMG. I actually did it. It was so hard and I had to re-watch it to calm down, I swear it was one of the hardest challenges I've come across >_< Well I guess I have no emotion. The end bit of the song for some reason I found the hardest..

I avoided trying out this challenge because I didn't want to risk finding out that I don't have a soul if I didn't smile.

I just tried it.

Like your challenge says, I had to try and not smirk or laugh or smile. I was successful until near the end. The part when all the ponies side-hugging in a circle just got to me. I was suppressing my joy so much I almost burst out crying in joy!

I love pinkie pie and the show for making me so happy :) :)

BTW, if you want to pass the challenge, just listen to the song, don't watch the animation because its easier not to smile at all the happy ponies :)

I listened to this song a lot of times. Ever since the episode came out, I couldn't stop listening to it. Bad things thing is that it's impossible for me to not smile when it's playing. I didn't smile once but that's pretty much it. I guess Pinkie Pie makes everyone and everypony happy.

I did it, but the cost of not smiling was having my ears tear up. Time to try with singing along now.

Welp, I did it. Even more eye wetness happened than the first time, lol.

Which is somewhat odd, because I think I tend to enjoy songs more when I just listen. But ha. You can say I'm emotionless or have no soul because I cried, but just didn't smile! ;D

Edited by Mu Nova