Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SUPER SMASH PONY BRAWL

MallaJong1

It's SUPER SMASH PONY BRAWL!!!

We're talking absolutely EVERY PONY that has been featured in the show. No Discord, No Diamond Dogs, No Griffons, JUST PONIES.

The time has come...who will come out as the last pony standing? And why?

Truthfully, it would be Twilight Sparkle. She is extremely powerful and would most likely be the greatest antagonist in Equestrian history. She charmed half of Ponyville with a love spell, for crying out loud. And even that did not take too much effort.

But, wait, Pinkie Pie can break the fourth wall. She could probably use her power to forever entrap a pony in a separate void.

Of your posts, I will add my personal favorites to this original post!

@Hinosuke: Yeah... I'm going to have to cast my vote for Post-Animal-Rage-Canterlot Fluttershy. No pony stands a chance. No pony.

No Pony.

@Octavinyl: Octavia and Vinyl scratch would make a good tag team or duo in my opinion. Besides Octavia could just use her cello and smash it over somepony's head.

@PinkieDaShy: Rarity would slaughter them all with sewing needles, or strangle them to death with a bolt of fabric.

@Half-note: Obviously Doctor Whooves would simply transport to the future and assassinate the winner. Or he would go back in time and kill them as foals. Either way Whooves comes out on top.

Edited by MallaJong1

I assume you mean what pony would win in an all out brawl in ponyville? I'm going to have to say I'm going to have to say Lyra, once she masters to walk bipedal all of Equestria will know her wrath. :angry:

• Brohoof 3

I assume you mean what pony would win in an all out brawl in ponyville? I'm going to have to say I'm going to have to say Lyra, once she masters to walk bipedal all of Equestria will know her wrath. :angry:

Agreed, Lyra would win no-contest because everypony knows that she is best pony... then again Derpy would probably beat everyone by accident and then not even realize she won o.O Edited by thesteampunkninja
  • Brohoof 2

Meta-Pony would win hands down, after all he is Top Tier. :P

oh, i wouldn't count GanonPony out, don't forget, he might be slow, he might be horrible, but he hits hard, not as hard as IkePony though, IkePony and FalcoPony are my best Ponies

hmmm.....lets see....i have two ponies for this, Twilight do to her extremely powerful magic and Fluttershy because well her STARE ablity? she could easily ask the creatures of Everfree forest do what she wanted with it could she not?

My vote goes to Derpy, Pinkie, or Twi. They are all very powerful. Derpy is a clutz, therefore would win by accident. Pinkie is a party machine so she could win. Twi has strong magic, so advantageness! :D

Bwah! You all forget...AppleBloom will win!

While every single other pony is fighting, no doubt AJ will make her stay at home.

When everyone is dead apart from AB and the victor, AB will look endearingly at the victor, thus melting his/her heart and causing them to die due to a D'aww attack!

Also, she's a Punk-ninja!

-Joe-

P.s. Twi, being best pony an' all, will have teleported somewhere safe, thus, not being in Equestria's demise!

After the great Brawl. AppleBloom (Best Filly) and Twi (Best Mare) Will rule side-by-side, discovering immortality and living FOREEEEVUUUR! (sorry!)

post-6743-0-71709800-1345113193_thumb.png