Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponies are in Places We Don't Expect

Zero000

I was just uploading a picture earlier today when this popped up:

Posted Image

It's a conspiracy I tell you! Post stories or images of pony situations you've been in outside the community.

Edited by Zero
  • Brohoof 2

At the check out of a supermarket, on the oposite side of the conveyerbelt thing you put the food on at the register, I saw Pinky Pie! There was a plastic Pinky Pie doll right there stareing at me. It didnt come from the store, it was one from a happy meal...

If I would have taken it it wouldnt be shoplifting, but I was with my family. They know I'm both beony and furry to a certain extent, but takeing the doll with them around would be far to akward. I would have been sneeky and sliped it in to my poket, but that might look like I was stealing something...

So I didnt take it :'c

Even though I reeeeeealy realy want it. Well, I'm just gonna have to buy a happy meal :/

At the check out of a supermarket, on the oposite side of the conveyerbelt thing you put the food on at the register, I saw Pinky Pie! There was a plastic Pinky Pie doll right there stareing at me. It didnt come from the store, it was one from a happy meal...

If I would have taken it it wouldnt be shoplifting, but I was with my family. They know I'm both beony and furry to a certain extent, but takeing the doll with them around would be far to akward. I would have been sneeky and sliped it in to my poket, but that might look like I was stealing something...

So I didnt take it :'c

Even though I reeeeeealy realy want it. Well, I'm just gonna have to buy a happy meal :/

Sweden has MLP happy meals right now? I am so jelly... I wasn't a brony yet when they had them here so I missed out.

On the topic of the thread though, I'm always looking for anything pony related in everyday life but I never see anything. The closest thing was the other day when my cousin said something about what if trees could talk and I thought of Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

Being a person from deviantART, I do see ponies all the time, and it took a while for that to take ahold of me. However, I never realised how strong that influence was on dA itself...

Apparently, among the top ten watched groups of 2011 on deviantART, three of them are dedicated to ponies, and one of the top 10 faved deviations is the so-called Pony Creator. Of course, I'd expected SOME influence, but not that much!!!

The only other place I could think of was in a number of Minecraft videos. Throughout the let's plays of Skyblock Survival and 4-Pillar Survival by CaptainSparklez and Antvenom, respectively, Jordan repeatedly mentions "So awesome" (Rainbow Dash) and Ant (and Cavemanfilms) both utter "Yay" (Fluttershy). And then I thought to myself, "Ponies in disguise or just sheer coincidence?" :huh:

-----

Some kid at my school taped pictures of Rainbowdash crashing into different things.

Ohmygosh, that sounds hilarious... B)