Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your worst injury

Lost

The worst accident I every had is a sprained ankle I got like 3 years ago, I would consider myself lucky because that's the worst thing to happen to me over 19 years img-1936942-1-laugh.png

Well aren't you lucky. o.o

I've had a lot of injuries like that, yet I've never managed to break a bone somehow. I guess I could consider myself lucky tootongue.png

I've never broken or sprained anything, I'm bucking invincible!!!

Actually, I just really, really watch where I'm going. I do bump into things alot though,

I constantly walk into trees, telephone poles or sign posts when I'm walking due to either talking to my friends or reading while walking...not the best combo sometimes

So I've had a fair amount of injuries in my life.

My worst was probably my motorbike accident when I jumped a ramp when I was a bit younger. I flew over the handles midair, landed on my back, only to have the bike land on my chest. I cracked a few ribs and couldn't breathe for about five minutes.

The other injury I had was when I was riding my bike about 25mph down a hill, flew off, once again over the handlebars, and skid down the pavement on my chin and chest for about 5 seconds. It literally destroyed my face.

Just letting you know that your thread "What's the worst injury you've had?" is identical in topic to this existing thread, so I've merged the two together. Please use the search function for future thread ideas to see if they exist. :)