Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video Find a Pet - Cover

WinterBolt

Me singing 'Find a Pet' From the MLP episode, 'May the Best Pet Win'. I decided to try singing both Fluttershy AND Rainbow Dash's parts. (This video..was a PAIN to finally get uploaded. <XD; )

Enjoy!

• Brohoof 2

That was pretty good! A little off at some parts, but still good! You should consider voice acting for Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, you had their voice pretty close, and I'm sure there's a need for a VA for them somewhere.

Sigh. Okay, okay. I will give up my status as 'best singer on the forum' to you, WinterBolt.

Very nice work; you've did a great job of it. :)

Woah! Thank you all so much! I really appreciate your kind comments, and you make me want to do more songs in the future ^^

That was pretty good! A little off at some parts, but still good! You should consider voice acting for Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, you had their voice pretty close, and I'm sure there's a need for a VA for them somewhere.

Boy, I would love to be able to voice act for Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash :3 I'd love to be able to voice act for anything really! If ever anyone finds anyone who needs voice actors, I'll be sure to be there to try my hand at it ^^

Sigh. Okay, okay. I will give up my status as 'best singer on the forum' to you, WinterBolt.

Are you sure? You are still the best, by far ;)

Again, thank you all so very much!!