Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Hero Of Time

Sepia-chan

There's a Hero of Time? So does that mean you were chosen by Dialga or something? Because there's nothing in the legends that mention Dialga having to do with the creation of Unova. :huh:

Edited by N-Harmonia

(edited)

A wild Gannon appears.You don't have the Master Sword.What do you do?

I'd equip the Light Arrows or the Silver Arrows, contrary to popular belief of other Hylians, the Master Sword is not the essential way to defeat Ganon.

can i borrow the zora armor?

Yes, you may.

how many times have you reincarnated into a new era and fought the same enemy

Less times than how much you've been misinformed on the storylines of said legends.

Can you tell me the real chronological order of all your games?

Um... Edited by Link

I'd equip the Light Arrows or the Silver Arrows, contrary to popular belief of other Hylians, the Master Sword is not the essential way to defeat Ganon.

Yes, you may.

Less times than how much you've been misinformed on the storylines of said games.

Um...

Posted Image Touche Link Touche..

Waiting...

Well, there's nothing that states a clear connection between my ancestor's adventures, it's a bit iffy as to how they all play out. It's clear that the legends about the Skyward Sword come first, though, starting my ancestry.

Yes, you may.

Less times than how much you've been misinformed on the storylines of said games.

Um...

SWEET!!!!! SUNKEN PIRATE SHIPS HERE I COME!!!!!

SWEET!!!!! SUNKEN PIRATE SHIPS HERE I COME!!!!!

Uh, don't mistreat it, it's one of a kind, passed down through my ancestry for generations unto me. Actually, just use these flippers instead. *takes back Zora Armor*

Uh, don't mistreat it, it's one of a kind, passed down through my ancestry for generations unto me. Actually, just use these flippers instead. *takes back Zora Armor*

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries*

(edited)

Link, has Navi ever gotten... annoying?

Posted Image

Well, I've only read about Navi in the accounts of my ancestors, but she seems like a nice partner. Edited by Link

Hmm... Ssoooo which generation are you in XD the Skyloft one?

Of course not. I wouldn't be able to read about my ancestor's adventure's if I was in Skyloft, since the story of my ancestor from Skyloft came before all of the others.

Of course not. I wouldn't be able to read about my ancestor's adventure's if I was in Skyloft, since the story of my ancestor from Skyloft came before all of the others.

Ok, so I'm guessing this is nearer to the times of... Midna?