mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

2 hours ago, Hawkeye0908 said:

Right now I am laughing my face off in the middle of class

2 hours ago, Zyrael said:

Right now donald trump is laughing his face off at the middle class

YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE A GOD.

• Brohoof 1

Every time my brother fell asleep I woke him up for three days straight (But I got no sleep either)

Also, My brother always uses a pressure plate to open the door to his house in minecraft. I put TNT under the house. You can probably guess what happened next.

I told my brother I'd meet him outside in an hour during the winter. I left him out there for about 2 hours.

I am a jerk.

My sister has a minecraft world she spent months perfecting.

I spend three hours hiding tens of thousands of blocks of TNT everywhere within a two hundred block radius of her house. She hit the button to open the door to her house. Couple seconds later, all her work had been destroyed.

(I'm not a complete jerk. I did back up the save. But she was not happy)

I often rig villages so that NPCs will blow the entire thing up. But I make sure the trigger is well outside of the blast range.

It makes me laugh to think about that villager who just blew up his family and friends, and now has no home to keep him safe from the monsters. It makes me laugh more when it's a pig that blows the place up.

(edited)

I told my brother to stay away from a specific superflat world that I called "Specific World I want My Brother To Stay Away From." I knew he'd go in, as planned. When he spawned in. He spawned on one of many pressure plates. Under all of the pressure plates, there was TNT.

Edited by Hawkeye0908