Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

On 6/15/2019 at 4:06 AM, ExplosionMare said:

Thank you. *hugs back* @Olly

*Removes infinity stones from your infinity gauntlet while you're hugging Olly and adds them to mine, then snaps, after which you lose all of your powers* :fabulous:

2 hours ago, Nsxile said:

*Removes infinity stones from your infinity gauntlet while you're hugging Olly and adds them to mine, then snaps, after which you lose all of your powers* :fabulous:

*Explodes and causes your gauntlet to be destroyed*

• Brohoof 1

51 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

*Explodes and causes your gauntlet to be destroyed*

*Grabs time stone and reverses the damage done to the gauntlet until the gauntlet is restored, and then places the stones back into their original positions in the gauntlet and the then puts on the gauntlet again* :umad:

1 hour ago, Nsxile said:

*Grabs time stone and reverses the damage done to the gauntlet until the gauntlet is restored, and then places the stones back into their original positions in the gauntlet and the then puts on the gauntlet again* :umad:

*Steals the gauntlet and reverses time until I reach the point where you haven’t discovered this thread yet*

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

*Steals the gauntlet and reverses time until I reach the point where you haven’t discovered this thread yet*

*Or so I made you believe you were stealing the gauntlet, using the reality stone, and only made it seem like you were reversing time. In actuality you haven't done anything and are completely oblivious to it until you hear the words:* Reality is often disappointing. Nice try though. :orly::umad: