Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

6 minutes ago, WWolf said:

@Nsxile 🔥🐲would like to discuss your future prospects with you

...Future prospects?

Don't tell me I have to start burning down villages, or start eating cows or keep princesses locked up in towers and have all kinds of knights wanting to come rescue said princesses?

Yes, princesses, I know it's plural. Having only one is boring, and the one princess will get bored and won't have her social needs met.

Hey, at least I am thinking somewhat of her well-being. :V

Edited by Yakamaru
  • Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Yakamaru said:

...Future prospects?

Don't tell me I have to start burning down villages, or start eating cows or keep princesses locked up in towers and have all kinds of knights wanting to come rescue said princesses?

Yes, princesses, I know it's plural. Having only one is boring, and the one princess will get bored and won't have her social needs met.

Dunno depnds what kind of dragon he is :wacko: .

Maybe it's one of those low-cost dragon jobs where all you have to do is sit on top of old treasure and hope nobody bigger than you appears.

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, WWolf said:

Dunno depnds what kind of dragon he is :wacko: .

Maybe it's one of those low-cost dragon jobs where all you have to do is sit on top of old treasure and hope nobody bigger than you appears.

Low-cost low-pay job? I'd rather be a business owner. :V

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, WWolf said:

The answer was more of a clarification to NXile :twi: . Charizard doesn’t look scary but that still doesn’t make him a dragon..

I mean... His name is also a good indication that he's meant to be more of a fire lizard ("Char"+"izard") so for them in game not classifying him as dragon makes sense in terms of types... That being said, he totally looks like a dragon though (considering he has wings, horns and fire breath (the only thing missing as far as I can tell is spine spikes)) and I would totally classify him as one.

1 hour ago, Yakamaru said:

...Future prospects?

I mean, you can always take over the villages by force or with more... Subversive elements... You don't have to burn down villages; it is merely one option. :arethosehands: As for princesses being locked up in towers, you can always make cardboard cut outs of ones and pretend you've kidnapped them... Or you could hire a group of writers to make up stories about you kidnapping princesses... Or you could still kidnap a princess, but make the princess cosplay as Rick Astley and have her sing this when the knight you want to fight arrives:

The possibilities are truly endless :yay:

The first you'll want to do is get a pair of wings though... So you'll have a significant advantage against the knight you're probably going to fight (as well as for fun). :crackle:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

May I win now ?

Well... You might not win this thread... But you have won the most seductive pony competition by a country mile :arethosehands:

Here's your trophy:

bb2.png

:yay:

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

I mean... His name is also a good indication that he's meant to be more of a fire lizard ("Char"+"izard") so for them in game not classifying him as dragon makes sense in terms of types... That being said, he totally looks like a dragon though (considering he has wings, horns and fire breath (the only thing missing as far as I can tell is spine spikes)) and I would totally classify him as one.

I mean, you can always take over the villages by force or with more... Subversive elements... You don't have to burn down villages; it is merely one option. :arethosehands: As for princesses being locked up in towers, you can always make cardboard cut outs of ones and pretend you've kidnapped them... Or you could hire a group of writers to make up stories about you kidnapping princesses... Or you could still kidnap a princess, but make the princess cosplay as Rick Astley and have her sing this when the knight you want to fight arrives:

The possibilities are truly endless :yay:

The first you'll want to do is get a pair of wings though... So you'll have a significant advantage against the knight you're probably going to fight (as well as for fun). :crackle:

Dude, don't give me ideas. :D

• Brohoof 1