Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Reasoner-Coming Home

EpicMuffinTime

For some reason when i hear this i imagine the mane 6 ponies and other random backround ponies trotting around looking at the stars in a peaceful state of mind...i have MLP stuck in my head dont i...
anyway i really like this song i mean REALLY like it. I hope you guys enjoy it too. Edited by TheEpicBrony

I can see where you're coming from but if they played this after defeating Discord I think it would be appropriate. I'm thinking they just realized how foolish they were to believe Discord and then they start walking around with this music in the backround.

• Brohoof 1

Hello TheEpicBrony :)

Octavia's Hall is for exhibiting artwork that you yourself have created. Because this song is not your creation but only a cool song that you found, I've moved your thread to Media Discussion - is where we talk about non-pony related media that is cool/awesome/interesting. :D

• Brohoof 1

Hello TheEpicBrony :)

Octavia's Hall is for exhibiting artwork that you yourself have created. Because this song is not your creation but only a cool song that you found, I've moved your thread to Media Discussion - is where we talk about non-pony related media that is cool/awesome/interesting. :D

Ok, that makes sense. Im new to the forums and i thought that it was for your own andd for other peoples stuff. Sorry about that.
  • Brohoof 1

Ok, that makes sense. Im new to the forums and i thought that it was for your own andd for other peoples stuff. Sorry about that.

Don't worry about it my friend, we were all new once and it does take some time to get used to things. It's not a big deal. :D

If you ever have any questions about where something should be posted or need some other clarification, feel free to send me a private message. I don't bite. :)

• Brohoof 1

If we are talking about Reasoner, these two are the best. :P

Although most of Reasoner's song are too "soft" for my liking, I have to say that this Reasoner have some heart-touching feel