Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Honey Puff's Pony Art Requests!

Cookie Feather

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am currently open for OC Pony requests. I'm giving them out for free with no charge and you have unlimited access for orders. I only ask for a brohoof before or after I make your OC order. Please do not start fights and you're welcome for conversation with others in the thread. Please don't hesitate to ask me questions~

Posted Image

I can do Foals, Fillies, Mares, Stallions, etc. These are just examples of poses that I can do for you. If you want to pose with another pony, just ask~
post-7511-0-10673100-1346219224.pngpost-7511-0-53488100-1346219238_thumb.pngpost-7511-0-13853700-1346219249.pngpost-7511-0-17077600-1346219259_thumb.pngpost-7511-0-36606600-1346219275_thumb.pngpost-7511-0-39737200-1346219289.pngpost-7511-0-06784400-1346219302_thumb.png

Posted Image

Order Form:
Username: OC's Name:
OC's Colors: [Mane, skin, eyes, tail, cutiemark?]
OC's Age: [Foal, filly, mare, colt, stallion?]
OC Pose: [if there's a pose that is not listed up there, please describe it or use a reference image.] ---
Slots:
1.) Tich
2.) Devious Denotation
3.) ParsoOfEquestria

Pick Up!
post-7511-0-28119400-1346982727_thumb.png post-7511-0-77237400-1347429442_thumb.png

Edited by Honey Puff

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shamelessness incoming!

Username: Tich

OC's Name: Tich :P

OC's Colors: references: http://i.imgur.com/TkY7y.png ; http://i.imgur.com/YYOT5.jpg ; http://i.imgur.com/maEy4.png

OC's Age: filly

OC Pose: first one on the second row.

I would also ask not to forget the goggles like in the second reference image.

plsplsplspls do it please. tytytyty

Edited by Tich

I'd love to see you drawing Stinger! I guess you already know how he is, but, just in case:

post-7227-0-57647900-1346580836_thumb.jpg

And more:

post-7227-0-98219500-1346580855_thumb.jpg

His mane is silver, his coat is white, and his cutie mark is a scorpion, of some sort... :P

I don't know what else to say... Mhm~

Ok, now I know what to say. Some things that I missed, like the pose and moving on:

Oh, yes, his name is Stinger.

Age: About 18 in human ages, since I don't know what is the equivalent to pony ages. It is kind of young stallion.

Pose: The third from the first collumn, also known as "smexy pose" :DDD

I think you already know my username... :P

Frack! I keep forgetting things here, his eye color is indigo :u

His cutie mark is black and kind of caramel colored. Well... Color it as you want :L

Edited by Devious Detonation

Username: ParsoOfEquestria

OC's Name: Parso Incendiare

OC's Colors: http://s1072.photobu...dOCnameless.png

OC's Cutie mark: http://s1072.photobu...ent=images1.jpg

OC's Age: stallion

OC Pose: any kind of heroic pose will do

I'm sure you could do the mane and tail better XD

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

First order of business: Those are amazing!

Second: Order form: Username: Squeaker101

OC Name: Littlecloud

OC's colors: Skin color is black, mane is brown and like Doctor Whooves, tail same as mane.

OC's age: Stallion

OC's pose: First on on third row, no blush.

I could not thank you enough if you did this for me.

Edit: Littlecloud is a pegasus, I should've been more clear on that...

Edited by Squeaker101

Oh those are wonderful! If it would be alright...

Username: Sakutama

OC's Name: ?

OC's Colors: My Avatar

OC's Age: Mare

OC Pose: Honey Puff 3-2 - wing can be folded, especially since I haven't decided a cutie mark! A folded wing covers the cutie mark a little sometimes. ^^

I have a larger image of my avatar if need be, thank you very much!

Edit: some more details. Her body is just a little leggy/skinny, somewhere between normal ponies and princess Celestia/Cadance. Her eyes are grassy green, she has white freckles on her nose, and her nose is just a tiny bit squared...but I guess you can see those in the avatar. I'm sorry >_< She's supposed to be half Zebra half Pegasus Pony.

Edited by Sakutama

I'm not sure if you're still doing this, but if you are then I'd be very happy if you could to mine! :) Thanks!

Username: RainbowDashLoyalty

OC's Name: Fire Force

OC's Colors: http://oi47.tinypic.com/2nbenx3.jpg

OC's Age: Colt

OC Pose: I'd like the pose on the very bottom

Once again, I'd like to thank you very much for doing this!

If your still doing them I'll post a request.

Username: Ion

OC's Name: Ion

OC's Colours:

Shown in the picture below. Her cutie mark is the same as her hair clip.

Posted Image

OC Pose: This pose would be great:

Posted Image

Username: Dusty Soul

OC Name: Dusty Soul

OC's colors: reference image...post-5223-0-61203100-1346598217.jpg

OC's age: Stallion

OC's pose: Anything, if you could add cards into it, that would be nice...

You sure are going to have a large list :3 such a great artist :)

If you are still taking request could you do my OC Razor's Edge the oc in my sig/ avatar?

*Updated*

Pony name- Razor's Edge

Ponies age- 18 - Stallion

Pony pose- Either Honey puff 1-1 pose or the Honey puff 1-3 pose :) Could you make the eyes facing towards the screen instead of looking towards the side thanks :3

Picture of Razor's Edge

Posted Image

Cutie mark

Posted Image

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

Yay :3 can't wait so see your finished work especially for the others! This is going to be a treat to see thanks again Honey Puff *hugs*

I also second this sentiment.

Talent is always so wonderful when it's expressed. Expression in of itself when it is seen as good by all, is worship in of itself.

Username: Thunderstorm

OC's Name: Thunderstorm

OC's Colors: [Mane, skin, eyes, tail, cutiemark?]

Posted Image

OC's Age: [Foal, filly, mare, colt, stallion?]: Um.. Mare

OC Pose: [if there's a pose that is not listed up there, please describe it or use a reference image.] Pose #2

I love your work. SO HAPPY YOU'RE DOING REQUESTS!!

Username: Scootabloom

OC's Name: Chrome Charmer

OC's Colors: Mane: Black / Skin: Grey / Eyes: Cyan / Tail: Black / Cutiemark: Emerald (green)

OC's Age: Stallion

OC Pose: Anything, as long as it looks nice, which it will, since you are, well, Honeypuff! And also, could you make him not smiling, but not frowning, just a passive expression on his face.

Please make him a unicorn :) Also, can you make his mane similar to Jet Set's? Not fully, but similar. And his tail on the longer side, but not too long? Thanks HoneyPuff! (And he has a sophisticated character if that helps.)

Edited by Scootabloom

Username: Scootabloom

OC's Name: Chrome Charmer

OC's Colors: Mane: Black / Skin: Grey / Eyes: Cyan / Tail: Black / Cutiemark: Emerald (green)

OC Pose: Anything, as long as it looks nice, which it will, since you are, well, Honeypuff! And also, could you make him not smiling, but not frowning, just a passive expression on his face.

Please make him a unicorn :) Also, can you make his mane similar to Jet Set's? And his tail on the longer side, but not too long?Not fully, but similar. Thanks HoneyPuff! (And he has a sophisticated character if that helps.)

Yay scootabloom :) can't wait to see you oc's outcome B). Pretty awesome thing that she is doing for others I must say very kind of her.

Edit: Oh dear.... the Derrelle was much bigger than it looked before...

--

HONEYPUFF HAS AN ART REQUEST THREAD.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Posted Image

Ahem. Sorry, I couldn't help it. I really like your art.

Well, I guess i'll send in a request.

Though, I must ask, PLEASE don't bother yourself with it. I'd only want it done if you have free time, and if it's not a bother.

Username: Feld0......... Come on, you can see my name :P It's Suskel.

OC's Name: Suskel/Suskie

OC's Colors: [Mane, skin, eyes, tail, cutiemark?] ._. Well, I'm having a bit of trouble getting my OC drawing on the forums, so... Mane is black, Skin is Fluttershy/Applebloom Yellow, Eyes Fluttershy color, Blank flank. You can find my only drawing of my OC as my profile picture, or yo ucan have me get a more clear one.

OC's Age: [Foal, filly, mare, colt, stallion?] Filly!

OC Pose: [if there's a pose that is not listed up there, please describe it or use a reference image.]

Posted Image

Hnnnnngggggggg!

Thanks, Honey Puff! Remember, save mine for last. I want everyone else's to be prioritized first. Please don't make it a bother.

Edited by Suskel

OC's Name: Bumble Berry

OC's Colors: [Mane, skin, eyes, tail, cutiemark?] Not sure if I can use a picture, but I can't think of a way to explain it. Reference Picture: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/bumble-berry-r1321

OC's Age: [Foal, filly, mare, colt, stallion?] Mare

OC Pose: [if there's a pose that is not listed up there, please describe it or use a reference image.] Perhaps front left or front right hoof lifted, eyes looking, technically speaking, out the screen at you, but body not completely facing directly toward the screen to the outside.

That's mighty generous of you to be doing all this, Honey Puff. Sign me up! :D

Username: Devin McCourty

OC's Name: Silver Speed

OC's Colors: I think a picture should cover this. http://i.imgur.com/Tm7ro.jpg

Ignore the red hooves and cutie mark; both have evolved since then. Forget the hoof marks entirely. ^^;

Body outline should be this hexadecimal color: #BEC2C3

Cutie Mark: http://www.clker.com/cliparts/1/8/6/d/11949847611177031700fire-ball_benji_park_01.svg.hi.png

OC Pose (reference): http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/096/6/5/giant_freakin___rarity_colored_by_moongazeponies-d3d5tbk.png

Make him have erect wings ^_^

Thanks in advance!

Yikes, I didn't want to post because there's an awful amount of people who've already requested, but if you have any time left, draw my OC maybe?

Username: Pinkazoid

OC's Name: Sugar Rush

OC's Colors:Mane is similar to Rainbow's mane, a slightly more frizzier though, and a bright hot pink mane, with a blue streak on the bottom, coat is milky white, bright green eyes, tail shares same colors as the mane and a bit short, and cutiemark is 3 water bombs (you don't have to add it though...) .....also, she's a Pegasus

OC Pose: Just laying on top of a cloud.

Hope your still taking requests! :D

Username: HistoricallyInaccurate

OC's Name: Proffessor Golden Age

OC's Colors: [Mane, skin, eyes, tail, cutiemark?] Mane: Blonde, Skin: Light Grey, Eyes: Brown, Tail: Blonde, Cutiemark: A book with two crossed swords on the cover.

OC's Age: [Foal, filly, mare, colt, stallion?] Stallion

OC Pose: [if there's a pose that is not listed up there, please describe it or use a reference image.] A pondering pose.

Edited by HistoricallyInaccurate