Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

:D How I became a fan? Well it's quite a funny story...

Fubz

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Well I was looking for a place to discuss MLP seeing as nobody I knew liked it (half my friends have shunned me). The Youtuber's are quite nice but it's quite hard to strike up a good discussion all the time as the comment system is made for comments, not really discussions. I am a forumer myself so decided to find some forums, these ones seem nicely modded and has got good, and more importantly, strongly implemented rules.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Ah, well it was just this Summer holiday and what would happen is me and my brother would stay up the full night (until about 8 o clock) on our pc's.

So I was on my own and decided to find out what this My little pony hype was all about. So y'know I checked out the first 2 episodes. So I'm halfway through the second episode (mind it's 7:20am) and my brother walks in with the biggest O_o face ever.

I didn't watch another episode from then on, and my brother never mentioned it again. But then for my birthday... my mother got me a Rainbow Dash doll. I decided to accept my fate as a Brony from then on.

I'm a pretty hardcore gamer, I love quick paced games like tetris, bejeweled, stepmania etc. I'm into indie games right now as well. Most anticipated game right now is MLP: Fighting is Magic, (I'm guessing there'll be a few threads on that) because I love Street Fighter and getting all them combos so I'll be perfecting that game. Hoping to find someponies who enjoy these face paced games as well :D (I'll probably end up in the off topic section a lot). The community seems very nice here and I'm happy to join in with the discussions, you'll be seeing a lot of me ;) /)

• Brohoof 5

Hello there Fubz! Welcome to the club! :P

Posted Image

Global Rules

The Moderating Team

We have a very lively section for roleplaying! But you need at least five posts outside Welcome Plaza and Cloudsdale Colosseum to participate.

You might want to see this MLP Forums Posting Guide and Minimum post lengths (only 100 characters, no worries!)

And please abide by these rules, they were made to keep this place in check :P

If you have any question on how that silly badge under your avatar works, click here!

Any other question about how the site works? Feel free to PM a moderator or make a thread in Feedback & Suggestions!

Or you can quote me here in this thread, that will works too

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Hi Fubz! So your into indie games yet? Have you played Slender or Minecraft by any chance? There's actually a MLP game coming out? (i know not commerically) but like, a game? Hmm...that'll be interesting to play. But let me tell you right now, fluttershy's gonna pwn all of them, nopony stands a chance with her stare :D!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums!

It's nice to meet you, I hope that I'll see you viewing the awesome forums..Not that they'll all awesome.. Because I assure you this is the place to discuss My Little Pony: Friendship is magic and mingle!

I've killed my way through Cave Story and I wanna be the guy. I finished like about 20 SNES games, 20 Gameboy games then got onto the lovely wee fast games. I've not checked out slender :D I'll be sure to check it out.

D: The emoticons are starting freaking me out a wee bit. I'll need to be a bit more creative with them. Also I like to have my little Rainbow Dash doll now as my desktop buddy P:

Haha you'll be able to recognise me now from my amazing avatar :DDDD Loving the forums! Already met 1 Brony around these parts of Glasgow on the forums. I had a great idea for a forum game but the word count thingy won't allow it. I do it on all new forum websites called "My 4 word ____ story" So My 4 word MLP FiM story or something. Where each reply had to be 4 words and continue on the story P: it's great fun, but these forums are too active for it hahaha.

Have you played Slender or Minecraft by any chance?

AHHHH Slender seems scary d: I got scared from Cave story, and that features a giant toaster monster. That's not a game for me P:

Glasgow eh? That's in Scotland right? Man you're lucky. Several hours on the forums, and you've already met someone realtivley close to you...I envy you good sir! Well..If Slender isn't the game for you, try minecraft. They have a MLP server somewhere on there. Hmm...RD as a desktop buddy...that makes me ponder.....perhaps I should get some sort of fluttershy watchamacallit. Like one of them monopoly pieces.

• Brohoof 1