movies/tv Worst Movie(s) You Have Ever Seen?

Miss Light Diamond

(edited)

I really don't think there's enough server memory on the forums for me to list my personal sh*t-lists.

For now, I'll say FrozenSnow White and the Huntsman.

How the f*ck...where did they come up with tthat story...? And who f*cking cast it...? And who came up with that horrid, cringeworthy dialogue...?

Edited by Dattebayo

(edited)

ssicbunny01_3.jpg

Do not believe this poster. There is no such "exciting rescue" in the movie.

We watched it in a film class as an example of a "bad" movie for the last day when there was nothing else to do. Thankfully, we watched the RiffTrax version.

The movie was so unsure of itself that it dropped the title plotline to become a framing device for a framing device for a cheap adaptation of Thumbelina, produced to promote a cheap amusement park in Florida.

Said amusment park is now this condo development. aa7yxl8.jpg

http://youtu.be/mtKxDLmpjXQ

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 2

I'll be honest, The Room is probably the worst movie I've ever seen. I know it's supposed to be "So bad it's good", but I don't see it like that. It's awkward, and so hard to sit through. A lot of parts made me cringe.

Star Wars: Episode 2, Attack of the Clones.

Twilight series

Harry potter 7 pt.1

Lego Movie

Naruto Shippuden: Bonds, Road To Ninja

Star Wars: Episode 2, Attack of the Clones.

Twilight series

Harry potter 7 pt.1

Lego Movie

Naruto Shippuden: Bonds, Road To Ninja

Am I allowed those straight to DVD Z-list movies? If so Two-Headed Shark Attack. We knew from the title it would be terrible but decided to watch it just go laugh at it. I still managed to be disappointed. The film could probably be summed up thus:

BOOBS FANSERVICE SHARK DEATH END

Regarding actual films then The Hunger Games was pretty bad, but that might be because I found every book apart from the first to be awful. It was very meh compared to my enjoyment of the first book and wasn't a stand out film on its own merits, in my opinion.

To me what defines worse is when you expect something good and what you get falls way way below that!

I was a fan of the cartoon series Avatar:The Last Airbender but trying to watch the film was just so stunningly depressing, what a pile of donkey do!

Similarly I had heard great things about Olympus Had Fallen. I had seen and really loved White House Down but from what I was reading everyone seemed to say OHF was even better. So I bought it, with real money for a real DVD ... and the next day I donated it to a charity shop! It was BAD. It made no sense. It was brutal. The main characters all looked the same. The intro seemed irrelevant. The kid was built up and then hardly did anything. What a piece of shrimpen waste!

Jack Reacher; I really like Tom Cruise but throughout this film I could not but agree with the characters who kept saying "Who the f*** is Jack Reacher" because, really, I didn't know either, or understand.

Regards

D-War (Or Dragon Wars)

Dragon_Wars_poster.jpg

How could you go wrong with a cover and a name like that? Well, 3.6 on IMDB, go figure. I've seen some bad movies in my life, but this one scarred me for life...

I now pronounce you Chuck & Larry.

It wasn't the racism, sexism, homophobia, or general offensiveness of it that was really bad, I could care less about that.

It was the script, and the acting. Oh god that film was painful I have no idea why I watched it through to the end.

• 1 month later...

This movie

img-749956-1-Catwoman_poster.jpg

Such an awful movie. In fact, it was probably the worst super hero movie that has ever been made. I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from watching this awful garbage...

~~

To think this and Spider-Man 2 were released the same year... *shudder* Marvel even trumped DC back then! XD

In all seriousness, I like watching bad movies because of the sheer hilarity I get out of watching them. The only movies I absolutely hate with a passion are the parody movies that have come out in the last several years. Disaster Movie has the most fitting title because that movie really is a disaster. Oh, and most movies with Adam Sandler make me want to kill myself. He's anti-talented, and I hate him for that reason and his comedic "style."

Food Fight.

The Room, Troll 2, the JB movie, Twilight, Those movies are MASTERPIECES in comparison with Food Fight.

I was going to think Food Fight was one of those "so bad it's good" movies, but it REALLY isn't.  :blink:

Edited by (MARVEL) Blue Blood

Godzilla 1998................and I can assure you members here who are Godzilla fans will understand what i mean. 

Especially if you were born with Big-G. That movie is such an insult to Godzilla. Even if we ignore how insulting it is, the movie itself is horrible directed, acted and written.

If it wasn't because the show was decent, It would probably the worst remake of all time.

Especially if you were born with Big-G. That movie is such an insult to Godzilla. Even if we ignore how insulting it is, the movie itself is horrible directed, acted and written.

If it wasn't because the show was decent, It would probably the worst remake of all time.

I agree.......the cartoon show was decent b/c it had similar elements to the actually Godzilla (with the green atomic breath, enemies, and all), but I agree.  One line that i remember from that movie is, "That's a lot of fish", XD

I agree.......the cartoon show was decent b/c it had similar elements to the actually Godzilla (with the green atomic breath, enemies, and all), but I agree.  One line that i remember from that movie is, "That's a lot of fish", XD

That is probably one of the few lines in the movie that makes sense, and that's saying a lot, because as a whole, the entire movie doesn't.

And even though yes, the show followed the original Godzilla. The Showa Godzilla to be precise. The one who broke the gravity laws and also the one who joined teams with Jet Jaguar. I prefer the Heisei and Millenium series, but Showa has the original serious Godzilla movie from 1954, and that is still in my opinion the best.

And about the cartoon, even when being good, it was incredibly forgettable. I just remember Zilla fighting Cyber-Zilla, and also an episode where he founds a mate, a giant Komodo dragon.