Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst Movie(s) You Have Ever Seen?

Miss Light Diamond

Hard to say.

The Room and Plan 9 From Outer Space are pretty awful, but they're hilarious, so I'm glad they exist.

Baby Geniuses is probably the worst movie I've ever seen, but It's harmless bad, you know. Like its existence isn't ruining anything.

For me to call something the worst ever, it has to actively piss me off. So while there are a lot of movies like that, I'm going with Transformers 2. It represents everything I hate about life itself, and because this bucking piece of shit was successful, other studios can get away with making more shit.

And I'm not even that much of a Transformers fan, so I can only imagine how they feel about this!

I'll probably fully understand when these asshats make the TMNT movie.

Good thing it was cancelled before production could even begin. There was too much backlash against it, thus it was deemed unprofitable. 

Good thing it was cancelled before production could even begin. There was too much backlash against it, thus it was deemed unprofitable.

They've actually started it back up since and have cast Megan Fox as April O'Neil and the little elf guy from Jingle All the Way as Splinter.

I am not kidding.

Good thing it was cancelled before production could even begin. There was too much backlash against it, thus it was deemed unprofitable. 

They've actually started it back up since and have cast Megan Fox as April O'Neil and the little elf guy from Jingle All the Way as Splinter.

I am not kidding.

Yup, they took a little hiatus, but are back on track to release the movie in 2014.  It will be a sad, sad, sad day for us all when they release mutant turtles from outerspace instead of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  Let us pray to the MLPFIM gods that Bay nor Hollywood can lay their dirty little fingers on the franchise... though Equestria Girls looks about as bad as it can get. 

• Brohoof 1

James Boned - the man with the golden gun

the plot was 'meh', the villian was shallow, the fudging bond girl which was suppose to be a secret agent was stupider then a barbie and her highlight was being in a bikini and almost kill bond accidantly, twice

it was stupid, boring and just bad :c

My Little Pony: The Movie,

lolno

The Smooze was amazing, and that song too, I loved that movie ; n ;

Worst Movie? I honestly don't know.

One movie was really bad, but the stupidity and jokes made up for it.

"Dude Where's My Car?" Favorite Worst Movie x3

, your thread on the worst movie one has ever seen was merged with an older thread of the same nature. Please consult with the search feature to see if a thread already exists for your topic idea before beginning a new one.

This is the worst movie I have ever seen hands down. I have no words to describe how bad this scene was in the movie. It's horrible acting at it's worst:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOdjtiOMGbA

I actually want to see The Room, because of how hilariously awful it looked from what I saw of it in the Nostalgia Critic review.

Plus I love how the lead actor comes across as an odd fusion of Christopher Walken and Fabio, minus any talent, looks, or charm.

Edited by hawkflame

Anyone ever See Deck the Halls with Matthew Broderick and Danny DeVito? It came out within the past 10 years... I had Blocked it out of my memory until this thread. Ugh... I also just remembered Benchwarmers with Rob Schneider and John Heder. ... And THAT reminded me of Rob Schneider's The Animal. I have to abandon this thread before it dredges up more painful memories...

James Bond: Quantum of Solace.

Absolutely hated it. Worst James Bond in history of James Bond movies. After seeing that, I fret to watch yet another James Bond movie. It disgraced the franchise.

Off Topic: I actually watched James Bond: Skyfall, and I think that is the new best James Bond. smile.png

~Aphrodite

Edited by Aphrodite

Greenberg. What a total drag. Plus, I watched it with my parents and it has a somewhat awkward sex scene (like much more awkward then in other movies). I don't know how we ever got through it.

I hate to mention this one because I love English bulldogs... The Dogfather. My mom also rented this one because it had an English bulldog in it. I'm pretty tolerant when it comes to kid's movies, I can really take a lot. But this one was ridiculous. So, if you haven't guessed, it deals with the mafia. And in the movie this group of kids has to fight the mafia, and...they end up fighting them with nerf guns... and beating them... Yeah... That was such a dumb movie. The dog was cute, though.

In general, I can't stand chick flicks anymore. It's not even my misery about being lonely. It's that these movies are also ridiculous. Too many of them have a plot of: Girl likes guy that she thinks is really nice and hot. She runs into another guy who is an a-hole and totally unfit for her. He treats her like dirt and they fight, but then somehow the fight leads into them making out and sleeping with each other. The other guy that she liked at the beginning, turns out to be another jerk in some way.

I could not watch those movies anymore after I realized they all fit somewhere down those lines. At the very least they all have a guy who is a jerk that she ends up sleeping with right after he did something really jerky.

Maybe I just don't get it... Not liking guys and stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Post how the twilight films suck (see what I did there)

Gets read

????

Get brohoofs!

Okie dokie Loki, time to prepare myself for incoming shitstorm....

I didn't mind the twilight movies they were by no means great but they weren't THAT bad, I actually liked the books :P

My worst movie of ALL time, consider now that I've seen plenty of bad ones (I average 3 movies a week), I would have to say the one that was the worst has to be Eragon. Why?

Because they are my favourite books and the movie completely butchered them! It's rushed, nothing happens in it besides spoilers being reeled off one after another, the books are great but the movie ruins them.

To me the worst movies:

Twilight saga (Do I have to explain this?)

Mario Bros. (Good acting, but the characters were just wrong and the story might have been better if it had been a totally different tittle and characters were not suppose to be Mario characters)

Ice Age 2: The Meltdown (This to me seems un-original from the story and how the characters were in this one seem unappealing)

Pearl Harbor (Most of the movie was boring and the characters were one-dimensional and the attack happen at the end.)

Star Wars I, II, and III

• 2 weeks later...

This is the worst movie I have ever seen hands down. I have no words to describe how bad this scene was in the movie. It's horrible acting at it's worst:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOdjtiOMGbA

"Oh hai doggie" BAHAHAHA XD

"Oh hi Johnny I didn't know it was you"

"That's me"

"Here you go"

"keep the change"

"Bai doggie"

rofl, best movie scene ever!!!

• Brohoof 3

Worst movie ever, I would go with son of the mask. One the most wierd creepy cheesy and worst "family" movies ever. Plus the plot is as worse as the graphics and trust me when I say THEY SUCK

Without a doubt in my mind, the worst movie ever made is Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus. It's so bad it's not even comical. So basically /thread

I see your Bad Octo Shark Tussle Movie and raise you a Giant Aliens That Are Really Bears on Earthlike Planet mess of a movie. Here is one review on it that is more entertaining than the entire movie. Enjoy.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/reviews/savage-planet-2006

"Oh hai doggie" BAHAHAHA XD

"Oh hi Johnny I didn't know it was you"

"That's me"

"Here you go"

"keep the change"

"Bai doggie"

rofl, best movie scene ever!!!

I love that.  It's like they read the lines not only out of order, but also at 1.5X speed.

I've seen the Nostalgia Critic review of it, but man, I really gotta see "The Room" sometime.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I have a long list of bad movies but this one well it takes the cake and the pie.... its call

post-16621-0-61855900-1376115608_thumb.jpg

... this movie has taken me 3weeks to watch all of it... why did I keep watching it? because I spent $10 on it so its like well better just watch it.... but once I was done watching it I set that bitch on fire and danced around it.... no joke

This can apply to just movies that are bad? Or movies that are bad in the fun and silly kind of sense?

Well, I think I'll pick a movie I can't stand. I don't really hate bad movies, I just shrug it off and never watch the movie again. This is one of them, but this is an actual movie that I think most felt anger watching it

cat+in+the+hat-909.jpg

Edited by ErictheSquirrel

Here's my list:

Troll 2 (duh!)

Just about any Syfy channel original movie (Sharktopus was one of the worst)

All of those live-action remakes of classic kids' shows that always have to include toilet humor. (The Cat in the Hat, The Scooby Dooo movie, etc.)

i think the worst movie of all time is the human centipede not because of how straight up disturbing it is but because the story was just bland and stupid.

Here's these two terrible movie I recently watched:

Dragon Ball: Evolution

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Lee

These are certainly two of the worst movies of all time.  And don't get me started on Uwe Boll...