Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if the above poster was the love of your life?

super*specialSTAR

FInally! :P

I daresay we'd work out pretty well, especially given how much I like cuddles and hugs and talking (and talking and talking) as mentioned above. We're like a match made in [MLP Forums]!

Edited by Fluttershy

I'd prevent Nico from loving you :P

Oh the Irony!

Anyways, I'd be perfectly content with this relationship... Provided Nico were female :P

Edited by Klopp

Looks like yer too late there, sweetheart. But the Epic Klopp as my lover? Hell yes. That would totally work. We would wear fedoras and go to jazzy nightclubs.

Looks like I'm a little too late there! C'mere, Zoopers. Let's have some more love.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

What if we were both just females, then!? It could still work out, but then we'd be wishing the other was male! So, therefore, you should be female. Not me. If I were female then I couldn't love Arylett, too.

GENDERS! They don't actually matter here. So I love you anyway, even if you're a male.

Edited by Fluttershy

[insert lewd pelvic thrust joke here].

We would not only make cute avatar babies, but we could make the best OC's this side of the original design ideas for the Mane Six before they went manestream. :P

Edited by Fluttershy

Our love goes beyond petty things such as physical appearance. I love the IDEA of you. Edited by Fluttershy

Other ponies may want to leave the area. This is about to get weird. Edited by Fluttershy

Oh, Klopp wants to join us. Let's do this. *Closes inconspicuously hidden curtain* Edited by Fluttershy

Are you ready for this? Can you handle the gemoetry?

I sure hope so, because I just showed up, and that love triangle just got taken into

THREE.

FUCKING.

DIMENSIONS.

That's right, bitches. THIS IS A FUCKING LOVE TETRAHEDRON NOW.

Hey. Evilshy. Get out of that tetrahedron. You're mine now, and mine alone. C'mere you, we've got some marrying to get to!

Hey. Evilshy. Get out of that tetrahedron. You're mine now, and mine alone. C'mere you, we've got some marrying to get to!

No Fluttershy, Don't do it! You Cannot succumb to his Evil ways!

Plus, we have donuts and cheesecake on the good side :D

Twincest? Sounds good to me :)

Aww, ninja'd :(

Ah well. C'mon Fluttershy, let's take klopp into our room with us :)

Edited by Evilshy