Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reporting has been made easier!

Key Gear

Yes! I know that this has been discussed a few times before, but now that it's finally in place, it will make reporting much easier, especially for people like me to tend to report quite a lot.

• Brohoof 1

I am happy that you implemented it! This means that the ideas I have are not always completely useless!

Anyway, it is time to take my genius cape and fly away, as my secret laboratory is hidden just behind the sun! ( You didn't check there! ) There I will think about other ways to restrict the user make the forums a better place.

• Brohoof 2

Posted Image

Not bad.

And we should report Scoota for being too awesome of an update. And being a too awesome up-dater. What's next? Will Scoot be banned? Will Twilie be victorious?

find out next time in

THE MLP FORUM GAMES

[Coming out Fall 504976309469]

• Brohoof 1

LOLOLOLOLOL I reported Scootacool for NSFW content and lied and said he posted nudies. Let's all laugh when he gets banned by Feld0!

I closed out your report before Feld0 could see it. I'm safe! :D

Ipod is dead, does anybody know if reporting works on mobile yet?

The mobile theme of this site is… Rather challenging to work with. I'm going to poke around and see what I can do though. :)

But will this function be implemented on other pages? Like profile page and the blog thing

The member profile page isn't really a good spot for this tweak because we really need all of the details when a member profile is being reported. It probably wouldn't be worth the work to write a version of this plug-in for blogs because blogs only rarely get reported.

You just keep making the forums better, don't you Scootacool? :)

Well, if it hadn't been for Neikos thinking up the idea and Feld0 putting it on the to-do list, then it probably wouldn't have actually happened at all. I'm really not the architect here at all, I'm just a construction worker. But I do enjoy improving the experience for all of the members. :)

I am happy that you implemented it! This means that the ideas I have are not always completely useless!

Anyway, it is time to take my genius cape and fly away, as my secret laboratory is hidden just behind the sun! ( You didn't check there! ) There I will think about other ways to restrict the user make the forums a better place.

Yay! I'm happy that you like it! I can't wait to hear what devious machinations incredible innovations come out of your laboratory next. ^_^

Can someone enlarge the details box on the report button? It's very hard to see what did you type in it and it would make reporting multiple same-topic threads so they can be merged rather difficult

I think I'll take care of that over the weekend. I'll probably see about tweaking a few other things as well. :D

• Brohoof 5

Another funny question :*

So just a moment ago I tried to right-click the usual report button under the post, it gave me the usual report page (with the wide box). If I submitted the report that way, will it be filed under the "Other (provide details)" or disappears entirely?

Aww! When I first tried it out, I believe there was a little animation as it slid down... now it just pops up in the signature-area.

Oh well, it still gets the job done. :P

Posted Image

I have no idea something like report button can be remade like that 0_0

But it's a bit weird though, with the "Backseat modding" as the default option. There will be some lazy-ass people who report thing with that