Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Colt Roid Rage/Snowflake

Hat988

My first pony art and first using a tablet. I tried to add a night-time gym setting with dimmed lights because this colt likes to push himself beyond healthy limits. It's certainly nothing special but I did learn a lot about SAI, specifically how to do line work and the tools available.

Posted Image

Just note that he is sensitive about comments about his hideously deformed head.

Edited by Hat988
  • Brohoof 3

This is really a heaps good job man! I may have laughed a little too much when I first saw his facial expression. WAY TO FUNNY! Hahaha I love it! Keep up the good work man ! :)

Haha, his facial expression is priceless! xD I also really like that you added in the tiny wings. The only thing that I could think of that you could improve is the legs! The joints don't seem right, to improve that you could maybe take a look at how a real horse's joints work, or use a handy reference of a tutorial like this one: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=how+to+draw+mlp#/d3j11p8 ^^

Thanks for the feedback. I am glad you got a laugh out of it.

The joints do look a little silly, especially the front right leg. Thank you Flaret for the tutorial, that's a really handy one.

Edited by Hat988