Video Game war II  

48 users have voted

1. 1. Witch one?

• Sega
    • Nintendo

In video game war II

It was a battle with Nintendo and Sega

Nintendo with NES and SNES

And sega with Genesis, CD, 32X, and all that other stuff...

So comes the question... Who did you rute for in Video Game war II?

Me? I go with sega all the way... Because genesis dose what nintendont...

And sonic is way past cool...

Tho I do give credit to Nintendo for starfox...

Easy choice! Nintendo OF COURSE.

Because they have so many awesome games.

How many awesome games does sega have? Sonic? I don't even like that.

• Brohoof 2

Nah, The big N totally ruled the second console war. A Link to the Past? Check. Super Mario World? Check. Final Fantasy 6? Check, check, check-a-roony. I could go on and on. But I don't wanna type that much, plus I had a genesis during this console war, but I felt like a P.O.W, longing for the embrace of the land that gave me birth. S-N-E-S, S-N-E-S, Mode 7 graces thee... *tears up* I crown thee praise, for awesome gameplay, from B to shining B....

• Brohoof 1

Nintendo is way more successful! Sega had some alright games, but there trump card is Sonic. I've heard stories about people playing bad Sega games. I'll tell you this... I've never heard of someone playing a bad NIntendo game! Nintendo has had so much cool stuff done, and they're the most creative gaming company in the market! That's why you have such great games for your Nintendo console. Even if Nintendo doesn't always comes on top with having the best graphics, they come out with the most fun games. That's the most important part when putting together a game, and Nintendo knows that.

• Brohoof 2

I am a nintendofan and if I was around in the war I would go with Nintendo because they have more classical games.

...Even though I like Sonic more than Mario...Weird...

I'll tell you this... I've never heard of someone playing a bad NIntendo game!

4 Words: FAWK MARIO'S TIME MACHINE!!!

Third Edit: Also can we vote "Both"

Edited by SweetieBelle Excel

In video game war II

It was a battle with Nintendo and Sega

Nintendo with NES and SNES

And sega with Genesis, CD, 32X, and all that other stuff...

So comes the question... Who did you rute for in Video Game war II?

Me? I go with sega all the way... Because genesis dose what nintendont...

And sonic is way past cool...

Tho I do give credit to Nintendo for starfox...

(Super) Nintendo is what Genisisn't. OH BURN!

Anyway, Nintendo all the way. What does Sega have? Sonic? (Super) Nintendo has Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, Earthbound, F-Zero, and not to mention the greatest RPGs of our time, such as Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 6, and Illusion of Gaia.

(If you haven't played the games I've listed you forfeit the right to call yourself a gamer.)

Edited by Dusk Eninama Ace Attorney

Nintendo is way more successful! Sega had some alright games, but there trump card is Sonic. I've heard stories about people playing bad Sega games. I'll tell you this... I've never heard of someone playing a bad NIntendo game! Nintendo has had so much cool stuff done, and they're the most creative gaming company in the market! That's why you have such great games for your Nintendo console. Even if Nintendo doesn't always comes on top with having the best graphics, they come out with the most fun games. That's the most important part when putting together a game, and Nintendo knows that.

You clearly haven't seen AVGN if you've never herd of someone playing bad nintendo games...

Check it out on YouTube and/or Cinam(ass)icer ... It's so funy how many shity Nintendo games there are

• Brohoof 1

You clearly haven't seen AVGN if you've never herd of someone playing bad nintendo games...

Check it out on YouTube and/or Cinam(ass)icer ... It's so funy how many shity Nintendo games there are

I know there's a handful, but compared to Nintendo? Come on! Sega isn't as a strong company like Nintendo. Sega has some great games in the past, except for today you have only a handful of alright/good games being made by Sega now. I see Manic as your current avatar, so I know your a sucker for Sega. ;)

Objection!

No, no, no...You silly silly boy.

Posted Image

Those, while NES games, are not made specifically by Nintendo. I thought we were debating Nintendo's VS Sega's first party franchises?

THEREFORE, YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

Objection!

No, no, no...You silly silly boy.

Posted Image

Those, while NES games, are not made specifically by Nintendo. I thought we were debating Nintendo's VS Sega's first party franchises?

THEREFORE, YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

What was the point in saying that?

Off topic... But really... The games are made for Nintendo... Not by Nintendo... It wasn't a argument statement... It's just that sega might have been crap with the concles and most games... But have you seen the library of shity games for nintendo???

I can tell that a flame war is going to start... So just Put in a vote, leave a comment, but try not to piss people off...

What was the point in saying that?

Off topic... But really... The games are made for Nintendo... Not by Nintendo... It wasn't a argument statement... It's just that sega might have been crap with the concles and most games... But have you seen the library of shity games for nintendo???

I can tell that a flame war is going to start... So just Put in a vote, leave a comment, but try not to piss people off...

Am I pissing you off? The bottom line is; while a lot of NES games aren't great, (I'm looking at you, Little Red Hood.) a lot of them are.

Mario 1-3, Zelda 1 and 2, Dragon Warrior 1-4, Megaman 1-6, --Wait a minute, weren't we talking about SNES vs Genisis?

Yes, NES's library sort of sucked beyond those I listed, but the SNES makes up for it in flying colors!

• Brohoof 1

Am I pissing you off? The bottom line is; while a lot of NES games aren't great, (I'm looking at you, Little Red Hood.) a lot of them are.

Mario 1-3, Zelda 1 and 2, Dragon Warrior 1-4, Megaman 1-6, --Wait a minute, weren't we talking about SNES vs Genisis?

Yes, NES's library sort of sucked beyond those I listed, but the SNES makes up for it in flying colors!

I'm not pissed off... If I was... ID BE FUCKING TYPING LIKE THIS MOTHErF... You get the idea... This is about GAME WAR II... So m... Ya... It would be NES/SNES VS. genises/ CD/ 32X/ Saturn/ etc

Im trying to avoid a flame war... Determining who is a Nintendo bronie.. And who is a mobiun bronie...

If the Nintendo fans start posting stuff that pisses off sega fans... Hello flame war...

I'm not pissed off... If I was... ID BE FUCKING TYPING LIKE THIS MOTHErF... You get the idea... This is about GAME WAR II... So m... Ya... It would be NES/SNES VS. genises/ CD/ 32X/ Saturn/ etc

Im trying to avoid a flame war... Determining who is a Nintendo bronie.. And who is a mobiun bronie...

If the Nintendo fans start posting stuff that pisses off sega fans... Hello flame war...

Okay, off topic at hand, but if Sega is so perfect, why not give us some games that make the Genesis better than the SNES, YOU BLIND FANBOY!

Oh, and while you're at it, give us some good games to justify the existence of the CD and the 32X.

Okay, off topic at hand, but if Sega is so perfect, why not give us some games that make the Genesis better than the SNES, YOU BLIND FANBOY!

T_T

Your trying to start it arnt you...

Well im not going to bother because Nintendo fans see differently then sega fans... YOU RETARED NINTENDO BOY?

T_T

Your trying to start it arnt you...

Well im not going to bother because Nintendo fans see differently then sega fans... YOU RETARED NINTENDO BOY?

Okay, don't justify your lust for the Genisis by giving me good games for the system besides the Sonic games. Instead, call me retarded. Good job!

Actually, I think you're being freaking blind. Give me 5 good games for the Genesis that isn't Sonic for me to even consider your side of the situation. (Though, I do honestly love Gunstar Heroes and Megaman: The Wily Wars, but those are the only really great non-Sonic Genesis games I've played. But you've probably never played those games considering your massive blindness to anything non Sonic.)

Gawd, Sonic fanboys. So obnouxis.

Oh, and by the way, question marks don't work that way, comrade.

If I was Chuck Norris, I would have voted PC. Since I'm not, though, I'll just have to go with Nintendo. I have barely any connection to Sega. I've only played about three Sega games. Nintendo and I go a long way back, almost as far back as I can remember. The first video game I ever played was Mario Kart: Double Dash!! One of my dad's co-workers brought a GameCube for me and my brother to entertain ourselves with.

Okay, don't justify your lust for the Genisis by giving me good games for the system besides the Sonic games. Instead, call me retarded. Good job!

Actually, I think you're being freaking blind. Give me 5 good games for the Genesis that isn't Sonic for me to even consider your side of the situation.

Gawd, Sonic fanboys. So obnouxis.

Oh, and by the way, question marks don't work that way, comrade.

ECOO

Comix zone

Golden sword

Ristar

Phanticy star

Ya happy...

Look... Why don't you stop being a dick and just be a bronie... I'm not a super fan of sega like you aperently are of Nintendo... But really... Who gives a shit about VGW II

Now back on topic... Why do you prefer from VGW II? Sega or Nintendo?

ECOO

Comix zone

Golden sword

Ristar

Phanticy star

Ya happy...

Look... Why don't you stop being a dick and just be a bronie... I'm not a super fan of sega like you aperently are of Nintendo... But really... Who gives a shit about VGW II

Now back on topic... Why do you prefer from VGW II? Sega or Nintendo?

Final Fantasy 4, Final Fantasy 6, Super Mario World, Megaman 7, Megaman X, Zelda ALLTP, Tetris Attack, Donkey Kong Country 1-3, Super Metroid, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Dreamland 3, Kid Icarus, Zelda 1-2, Dragon Warrior 1-4, Final Fantasy 1-3, Megaman 1-6, Super Castlevania 4, Castlevania 1-3, Earthbound, Ninja Gaiden 1-3, Punch-Out, Super Punch Out, And not to mention that the gameboy played a large role in the war between Sega and Nintendo, Pokemon Red/Blue, Pokemon Gold/Silver, Pokemon Pinball, Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, Kirby's Dreamland 1-2, Metroid 2, Zelda: Link's Awakening, Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Zelda: Oracle of Ages, and finally, Tetris.
  • Brohoof 2

Hey lads, let's just agree to disagree. This is supposed to be a fun discussion (I'm sure) no one can dispute gunstar superheroes was a fun game, just like no one can dispute star fox was a fun game. It's fun to debate, unless you take it too far. Just cool off for a sec guys, please?