Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the craziest thing you've done as a brony?

King Tryndamere

For me, it would be ordering digital cable mostly just so I can get The Hub and watch MLP: FiM on my TV. But hey, that comes out to only a little over $1 per day so it's worth it IMO :D

Well that, and Boomerang (nostalgia ftw)

Edited by Jason Caternolo
  • Brohoof 3

I haven't done much crazy - other than reading stuff I hadn't read before, like grimdark gore whatnot, even gave a clopfic a whirl (it ended up being a laugh though. What were they thinking?)

I guess seriously considering making a pony tulpa could be considered crazy, but that hasn't happened yet.

Edited by Ouker

I'm like 100% to shy to do much of anything that daring. The most daring thing i've really done is posting here since nobody knows about this and also ocationally watching videos of MLP on my computer.

I don't even watch MLP on TV. All on youtube.

• Brohoof 1

I had a brony t-shirt that said 20% cooler and a hat that had Octavia on it and shoes that had Vinyl and Octavia and got them all on and went to a school talent show in front of 700 people and played the violin with friends. :3

• Brohoof 6

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Participated in a Reddit 25 hour mareathon of pony episodes that was also a drinking game. That's right, a 25 hour drinking game, the rules of which pertained to situations in MLP episodes. We're talking over 1000 drinks. I dare anybody to beat that.

@Crispy

Perhaps going to bronycon and shouting "objection!" to everyone I saw is a good candidate.....

Not sure how I didn't hear you. Do it again next year.

Edited by Artemis

I don't know if this is crazy but back during the summer whenever I was driving anywhere I would have my windows open and would be blasting pony songs loudly. Occasionally singing along with them. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Join MLP Forums. Heyo! :P

lol but really, I think the craziest thing I've done was watching the show for the first time and not expecting to love it- what the hell was I thinking? Anyone could have guessed that right? :huh:

I am currently in the process of doing the craziest thing I've ever done as a brony. I won't tell you what that is here, as that would spoil the surprise, and it's a ways off yet. But I will say that you will know it when you see it.

Other than that, I haven't really done anything MAJORLY crazy as a brony (other than that Princess Celestia topic I made awhile back; that was kind of nuts).

Until tonight, it was probably going on these forums, but thankfully that is no longer the case. Tonight, while I was playing some Halo: Reach, I ran across something that I've never run across before on Xbox Live... OTHER BRONIES!!!! Now, don't get me wrong, I've probably played with other bronies before, but these guys were without a doubt bronies; how do I know this? Because they had characters names in their gamertags!!! B) So, after finishing our first match against each other, I decided to send one of them a short little message, since I still wasn't 100% sure they were bronies (more like 99% ^_^ ); "Good game... brohoof? :)". His reply? "/)". So now, I can say that I have officially met my first random brony pal on Xbox Live! So much win!!! B) B) B)

Although I will say that introducing my sister to MLP was pretty crazy as well; thankfully, she loves it!!!

Edited by Batbrony

I think I have one...

A couple of weeks ago, this kid spontaneously said he was going to beat me up (average teen). I realized I had a Fluttershy shirt on, so I asked sarcastically: "Why do you want to beat me up?" Then, he cockily spat these words: "Because your gay, and gay people are weak!"

So all of these chumps in the hallway (about 15?) come over and circle around us, chanting the traditional "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

So then this punk gets ready to rumble...

Annoyed by the face of his ignorance, and the cheering of the crowd, I lifted up my arm and took a swing...

*THUNK*

He goes to the ground, and I leave before the adults could come. After the punch, everyone paused...

Five seconds later, all of them yelled: "Fluttershy! YEAH!" :angry:

Fluttershy may not be my favorite pony, but if you mess with her, I kill you. B)

I wouldn't call this a fight though, because it wasn't scheduled, and it ended too fast.

Ever since that happened, everyone has been buying the Fluttershy shirt!

Edited by Beat Shock
  • Brohoof 5