Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Positive News Report on Bronies

MontagnaMagica

Yesterday, a news report, aired on my local TV station, talked all about bronies! It turns out, it was a really positive outlook on the community, and did a very nice job showing why we love the show, and its fandom so much.

It features my local meet-up group, "Bronies of Phoenix" from Arizona, USA. Unfortunatly, I was not at the meet-up, nor in the video. Regardless, check it out for some good media coverage!

Edited by MontagnaMagica
  • Brohoof 9

It's not the first time we were portrayed in good light in the Medea.

Check out the CNN news report on us Bronies. They aren't like those Fox News jerks.

• Brohoof 4

This is how news should be. They shouldn't take a side in the subject, just stay neutral like here. I don't want them to think it's negative or positive, just informative.

At the same time. While I don't really like Fox News just imagine what their "special report" on Cloppers would be like? They are after all more of a comedy show than actual news even worse than The Onion. They'd probably call us all Cloppers. :lol:

Edited by Rush

This is not positive, but this is definitely neutral. I do like how they didn't pick a side, and truly stayed in between the two sides, well enough to give a good informative news report.

Check out the CNN news report on us Bronies. They aren't like those Fox News jerks.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=cStcsWE-4wo

this... is awesome... Probably the most positive one I've seen. Edited by Sharp Staccato
  • Brohoof 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=cStcsWE-4wo

I could've sworn i've saw this report before.

I actually saw either this report or some report about MLP sometime which even if I didn't realize it at the time probably contributed to my curiosity about watching it.

I saw the report hinted and featured on Equestria Daily. I wouldn't call it overly positive because someone who wasn't overly keen with the fandom was briefly interviewed. However, it's what I like to call MOSTLY positive and actually did a pretty good job reporting about the meetup and the Brony community.

Edited by Dark Qiviut

Oh my bucking god...are we still being considered newsworthy? Shouldn't they have moved passed this? Are we still some sort of some phenomena that the whole world has to know about us?

Ok let me calm down.

I'm sorry, but I feel like they're treating us like a freak pack or something with the constant interviews, reviews, articles, and news stories on us, especially if they're negative.

• Brohoof 1

They shall be spared when I decide to destroy humanity MUAH HA HA HAAAA!

post-6821-0-20498700-1348683487.jpg

umm I mean..Yay people not showing us in a negative light for once

Edited by zoruapwns
  • Brohoof 1

Darn it, I'm from Phoenix, I wish I was there! I've gotta find out where they meet. Hey OP, what part of the valley are you from? Do you go to that group?

I'm from Scottsdale. I haven't attended any meet-ups yet, but you'll see me on the Bronies of Phoenix Facebook group. Hope to see you at a future meet-up!

Now this is how it should be.

Unlike Fox, who said we are old, most of us are gay, and that we have fantasies about us deliberately fucking the ponies and so on.

This is why I love CBS over Fox.