Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lunatic

Can you create life and in a few million years have someone to talk with?

nopony can create life. except necromancers, but we need a body for that. the only body here is my own.. and that body is immortal. even though it wants tobe dead it will not die in a million years and still be here on the moon. broken and alone. 

There goes teratogeny.

Have you wasted several more months writing things in the moonrock around your image?

we have done no effort in writing things on the moon because no one would be here to read it. the only function would be that i would  reread it again and again and again and again and again.. where was i? oh right. questions.. and being alone. 

SO Luna... Do your parents, if you have any, have any views on this situation?

parents? 

i never had parents. it was always me and my... sister. haha!. 

betrayed by my only family. dont you see the irony?! 

• Brohoof 1

Hey Luna! Someone got a video of you on the moon (below) saying it was actual footage. Is it true? Have you got a moon-rock called skippy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1AVVKUuj3k

(ooc: i laughed so freaking hard at that you have no idea. to bad it doesnt fit this treat.)

what?! no of course not! we have rosanne, right rosanne? *stares at a rock statue of a mare* even though your dead in equestria, youre alive here. hehe. *twitches* youre saying i'm going to get a pet skippy? ...w-w-what? .. no of course not!.. dont leave me! 

• Brohoof 2

princess Luna, you are my favorite princess. i think that the night is amazing and you had a right to be angry . you are even more majestic the molestia celestia 

who is Rosanne 

Rosanne, please don't leave Luna! She's alone inside herself, and without you she'll be alone outside herself too!

Nightmare Moon doesn't count. She's evil. EEEEVILLL

rosanne!! come baaack! ... *looks down at the ground tearing and looks up* rosanne? .. you came back? after all we've been trough please dont leave me. we'll be together forever.. hehe... forever and ever.

princess Luna, you are my favorite princess. i think that the night is amazing and you had a right to be angry . you are even more majestic the molestia celestia 

who is Rosanne 

you think the night is amazing. ahahah! thats BUCKING GREAT! .. sister runs the night now.. hehe... she does a better job then i did... ponies will remember her... we will be forgotten... 6 generations passed by now. its only a matter of time before we will forgotten.. only rosanne will stay here with me.. my love.. my passion. 

post-1283-0-38845900-1355840037.gif

• Brohoof 1

Celestia's a psychopath. By the way, in about 500 years, according to her plans she's going to release a fake of you so she can redo the thing AND defeat a purple unicorn... For no reason other than to break the Elements of Harmony for good this time.

At least in 500 years you'll have more friends...

Celestia's a psychopath. By the way, in about 500 years, according to her plans she's going to release a fake of you so she can redo the thing AND defeat a purple unicorn... For no reason other than to break the Elements of Harmony for good this time.

At least in 500 years you'll have more friends...

you, are wrong. how can you know about a purple pony that will excist over 500 years? you will be dead. and your foals will be dead, and their foals will be dead and you will be forgotten! hahaha!! its no use! 

Will you go on an adventure on the moon like Woona?

woona... we have not heard that name in a long time... my s-sister gave me that name..

i despise that name. i am no longer the woona you know!! 

i changed... for the worst... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! SISTER IS EVIL! SISTER IS BAD! 

... silence... nopony is here... safety.. 

post-1283-0-75894700-1355997214_thumb.jpg

Because in several dragon-generations Our (Us, not you) plan will take effect and if we're lucky that *ahemponydatingserviceahem* worked and we'll finally get a pony in just the right shade of purple to irritate Celestia.

Meh, we dragons live long enough. Even if We in particular are made of the souls of every filly and colt lost to oblivion by any means, We still count. Our great-great-great-great-great-great-great-<etc.greats>-grandchildren might live to see the plan take place.

We really hope she doesn't change her color interests in that time...

Because in several dragon-generations Our (Us, not you) plan will take effect and if we're lucky that *ahemponydatingserviceahem* worked and we'll finally get a pony in just the right shade of purple to irritate Celestia.

Meh, we dragons live long enough. Even if We in particular are made of the souls of every filly and colt lost to oblivion by any means, We still count. Our great-great-great-great-great-great-great-<etc.greats>-grandchildren might live to see the plan take place.

We really hope she doesn't change her color interests in that time...

(ooc: i loled xD ) 

... that plan does not sound very failproof. 

Edited by Lunatic

So Celestia doesn't dislike purple anymore? Drat.

Luna, what would you do if that big blue-and-green-and-white-and-brown orb in the sky that your sister is on suddenly explodes into a billion pieces and you're still alive on the moon?

(OOC: Unlike Earth, I'm unsure Equestria has a whole-new-world cycle. :P)

So Celestia doesn't dislike purple anymore? Drat.

Luna, what would you do if that big blue-and-green-and-white-and-brown orb in the sky that your sister is on suddenly explodes into a billion pieces and you're still alive on the moon?

(OOC: Unlike Earth, I'm unsure Equestria has a whole-new-world cycle. :P)

you seem to not understand. we both can not die. even if the moon would just blow up below our hooves we would still be alive.. only we would really have nothing left.. we would float in emptiness until i'd hit something... ... so alone..