<4 hours before banishment>

post-1283-0-29628300-1348731926_thumb.jpg

<half an hour before banishment>

post-1283-0-44736000-1348731966_thumb.png

<banishment>

post-1283-0-65853700-1348731999_thumb.png

<on the moon>

*poof*

Nightmare moon: WHAT?! our sister has banished us?! *looks around* where are we? *looks at the ground and digs a bit in the white sand* hmm.. *looks up and sees the stars and far away the earth* what?! the moon! our sister has banished us to the place that we control! WE SHALL NOT ACCEPT THIS!!

WE SHALL RETURN AND BRING ETERNAL NIGHT TO EQUESTRIA!

now to find a way to get back...

<two hours later>

it seems that the power that we drain from the moon is not as strong as we expected it to be, OUR SISTER MUST HAVE TAKEN THE POWER AWAY FROM US!

we shall wait, she wont leave us here forever. but we wont be the one waiting.

AAAAAHHHH!!!

post-1283-0-66808400-1348732076_thumb.jpg

Luna: w-what? s-sister? where are we? *looks around* the moon?

why are we. *flashbacks* ohh.. dear.. no. sister, we are so sorry.

we are so.. so. sorry. *tearing up and collapsing on the ground*

<5 hours later>

sister, please. we want to come home now. we have learned our lesson.

we promise to never NEVER do such a thing ever again.

<first day of banishment.>

our sister is right. we deserve a timeout.. i wouldnt be suprised if we would be here for a wile more.

<first week of banishment.>

s-she will bring us back soon now. i think it has to be a week now. time goes so slow up here. and.. nothing to do.

<first month of banishment.>

come on sister. we have learned our lesson now. we have faced your punishment. can we please go back now. we miss you.. and.. rosanne. i hope rosanne will forgive us.. ohh my love please forgive us.

<half a year of banishment.>

*looks the the castle that has been made on the moon* it was a good way to kill time in the past months but at last it is finished. good thing we can at least have a bit of more power here on the moon... i just wish i had someone to share it with. ohh please sister. *looks up at the earth* please. we want to come back.

<1 year of banishment>

right.. we would have to face longer banishment. we should be judged as any normal pony who has killed. we shall face this punishment and come back to our beloved subjects. there can be no exception for judging for us.

<2 years of banishment.>

just.... keep... on...

<30 years of banishment.>

come on sister... we have faced the amount of time that is for killing... we can come back now... we can... just wait... we will come back...

<100 years of banishment.>

*realisation comes* we are not comming back... rosanne would be dead by now... rosanne.. my love... dead.. just like all the others.. ALL DEAD!! WHAHA!! EVERYONE IS DEAD!!!

<200 years of banishment>

laaadidaa i'm so aloneeee here on the moooooon! whaha! this is the place where i will live!! immortal and no way to die! on the moon! forever!

<500 years of banishment>

*walking around on the moon humming a tune*

i dont know where i'm going! i dont know what i am! i dont know what i was. we are all ponies! because we are just one! we are alone! we are forever! and all that was is dead!

*suddenly stops and looks at the ground* what is this?

*picks up a laptop and looks at the creen* pwhaha! look at that! i see othe ponies faces! there are not others! we are aaaal aloneee!!

but.. their talking. perhaps they will see what has happended to their least favorite princess. WHO CARES ABOUT US?! NO ONE HAS EVER LOVED US AND EVER WILL!

post-1283-0-86178700-1348732796_thumb.png

entertain us with questions!

Err what about some ponies, like me? :o

you are not here... no one is here... JUST US!... you are a pony on the screen... or are we the one behind the screen? we dont know! we have forgotten what it was! whahaha!

I'm... the pony behind the screen? :blink:

the pony behind the screen asking questions! whaha! so long your the only pony that has been here... will there be more? WHO KNOWS!?

WE ARE ALONE! there is no one here just emptiness!

*nervous chuckle* Hehe yeah, you're right... :unsure:

we are all alright. we are all alright. we are all alright. we are all alright. we are all alright. we are all alright.

Edited by lunatic

Luna....calm down.

calm down?... CALM DOWN?! whahaha! there is nothing to be calm about! i'm here on the moon all by myself! i can be as active as i want to be and no one would even notice!!!

calm down?... CALM DOWN?! whahaha! there is nothing to be calm about! i'm here on the moon all by myself! i can be as active as i want to be and no one would even notice!!!

Trust me people appreciate your moon and night alot more now.

Trust me people appreciate your moon and night alot more now.

GREAT!! that is just SOOOOO GREAT! our SISTER!... is doing a better job then we did! why wouldnt she!? SHE'S PERFECT!!

GREAT!! that is just SOOOOO GREAT! our SISTER!... is doing a better job then we did! why wouldnt she!? SHE'S PERFECT!!

No she is not. In fact, I don't think she knew that the Elements of Harmony would banish you to the moon. I think she deeply regrets doing it. She misses you.

No one can bring the night as well as you. I even made a poem for you.

No she is not. In fact, I don't think she knew that the Elements of Harmony would banish you to the moon. I think she deeply regrets doing it. She misses you.

No one can bring the night as well as you. I even made a poem for you.

she is.. you just told me... i'm here on the moon wile she is taking control of MY NIGHT! ahahah! all i wanted is ponies to apreciate me! ahahha! and now she banished us and they start apreciate HER NIGHT! DONT YOU SEE THE IRONY?!

Poor Luna.. Wait if you're ON the moon, why won't you teleport home?

the moon is powerfull. BUT NOT THAT POWERFULL! WHAHAH! were stuck for ever! no way out! nothing to stay for! nothing to go back for then more betrayal and fear! whaha! they hate us! everypony hates us!

she is.. you just told me... i'm here on the moon wile she is taking control of MY NIGHT! ahahah! all i wanted is ponies to apreciate me! ahahha! and now she banished us and they start apreciate HER NIGHT! DONT YOU SEE THE IRONY?!

Trust me. We all miss you. I feel so terrible for you :(

• Brohoof 1

Trust me. We all miss you. I feel so terrible for you :(

how can you miss me when you never saw me? i was banished before your grand grand grand parents were born! ahwhah! they remember and lie to me! aaahahha!

how can you miss me when you never saw me? i was banished before your grand grand grand parents were born! ahwhah! they remember and lie to me! aaahahha!

Yes it is true you haven't met me...yet ;)

You will know me, trust me!

Edited by JesstroidPrime
  • Brohoof 1

no we wont! ahah! were on the mooooon! we have been here 500 years! we will be here for ever!

I don't think you won't be on the moon forever, I KNOW you won't be on the moon forever. You will be on Equestria again.
  • Brohoof 1

I don't think you won't be on the moon forever, I KNOW you won't be on the moon forever. You will be on Equestria again.

no we wont. your just teasing me because you hate us! EVERYONE HATES US!