mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I've been doing a bit of minecraft, and some other stuff, but I'd love to get Starbound. It looks amazing. Although some might say so, It's not all that similar to Terraria.

Mostly these days the games would be Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge mod called Mental Omega and Rise of the Reds for the C&C Generals - Zero Hour! :)

Oh, and let's not forget the absolutely badass Brutal Doom, which is literally one of the best mods ever created! :lol:

I'm playing DayZ, The zombie apocalypse mod for ARMA 2 at the moment.

Who doesn't love spending loads of time working for gear and then getting killed from a glitch? .. :angry:

I'm playing DayZ, The zombie apocalypse mod for ARMA 2 at the moment.

Who doesn't love spending loads of time working for gear and then getting killed from a glitch? .. :angry:

The standalone or the Arma 2 mod?

Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon Black, Pokemon Soul Silver, Pokemon Pearl and Pokemon Platnum.

I'm essentially going through all the older games and catching everything I can before the transfer tool is released on the 27th. Right now, I'm standing at roughly 430 owned across all the generations. (going for all owned, not just pokedex completion.)

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

Started up Zelda Link's Awakening DX again, getting a free download for Oracle of Seasons for preordering A Link Between Worlds sort of gave me the motivation to play through it before OoS, and beating ALBW has got me in a 2D Zelda mood. I really should give the game more of chance, got through the first dungeon quickly enough and I don't think I'll have a problem getting through the rest this time, not much else to play but Pokémon X, but that can eat up hours for me although I have gotten slightly bored with it(but not done mind you).

• Brohoof 1

I am sticking with Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag now. I can say that I really enjoy this game. Well, enemies are still total idiots but sea battles are just perfect and Edward is definitely better character than naive Connor from AC 3. I really love graphics in this game (water is just beautiful IMO *_* ) and story so far seem to be interesting as well (also Edward's personality is awesome change, but I won't write any spoilers here). If someone is worried if this game is good or not- I definitely recommend it. 

Skyrim

I'm a level 47 Nord warrior and I have just defeated Karstaag.

I wearing Carved Nordic Armour with a total armour rating of 807 and also have a Stalhrim shield with an armour rating of 111. For weapons I have a Skyforge Steel Sword (114 damage), Enhanced Crossbow (84 damage, ignores 50% of enemy armour), Stalhrim Dagger (112 damage), and Stalhrim War Axe (124 damage).

Thinking of maybe switching back to Wolf Armour because I'm attached to it. (armour ratings: cuirass = 304, gauntlets = 142, boots = 142, helmet = 158, total with the perks is 745, 856 with Stalhrim Shield) 

Previously defeated Alduin, Harkon, and Miraak. Still haven't done the civil war but traditionally I usually side with the Imperial Legion. Also recently I destroyed the Dark Brotherhood and found the Aetherial Crown. I have 74059 gold due to a lack of spending.

Just started playing (and sorta finished playing, honestly) Namco High. And though I haven't paid anything for it, so I may or may not have gotten the full experience, I can safely say... wat.

I mean, yes, it's a weird game, but that's not the issue.

I spent the whole game chasing after Lolo.

In the games, she's gentle and kind.

Here, she's brooding and dismissive.

I don't care what development they were going for, I'm gonna hafta say nope.

... It WAS kinda fun, though.

Pokemon X & Y+ showdown (name on showdown SupaGirl)

Starcraft 2

Lineage 2

DC Univers Online

TF2

Some GTA when i feel depressed nothing like going on a rampage to put me in a good mood.

Project X Cross

Chess and finally Angry bird when i'm on the road

I've been working on the Silent Hill series, so far I've complete the first game via emulator and the second(along with it's bonus mission) via the PC version and I'm working on downloading the PC version of SH3. 

I'm also working on the Xbox360 version of the Tomb Raider game and enjoying it quite a bit. 

Edited by Shoboni

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Takes me back to when Organization XIII used to be bad@$$ waifu-stealers... before Master Xehanort ultimately bucked them up the flank with his stupid Dream Drop Distance plan to retcon everything in his favor...