mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Here goes:

-Skullgirls: Encore

-Another World/Out of this World 20th Anniversary Edition

-Final Fantasy VI

-Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

-Demon's Souls

-Persona 3

-Super Smash Bros. 3DS

-JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle (just the demo, though...)

-God of War

These next few I haven't played in a while, but I need to get back to them:

-Silent Hill

-Megaman X3

-Crash Bandicoot

-Limbo

-God of War: Ascension

Edited by Orangejack

Fifa 15, not that I'm enjoying this year's version much at all...but still playing it (on PS3, UrasawasMonster, if anyone ever wants to play).

Just started Zelda Windwaker for the Wii U. Only ever owned 1 Zelda game before (Phantom Hourglass I think it was) so not got a lot of connections to the series. Pretty decent though, a nice easy going rpg.

Recently finished South Park Stick of Truth which was just so good.

Wild Arms 5 has turned out to be the best game in the series sans maybe XF. I love it so very much.

In other news, I like how Shin Megami Tensei IV almost made it seem like it'd be a one-dungeon game like the Persona series but it opens up later on.

After I'm done with WA5 I'm gonna play Lollipop Chainsaw. I hear it's an easy 1k, easier than Anarchy Reigns even and that was pretty darn easy.

Minecraft: Playstation Vita Edition. Waited since December last year for this particular edition and Vita owners finally got it two weeks ago when it was slated for a mid-August release.

I'm switching in between this and Super Smash Bros 3DS.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, watching some 4G gameplay got me back to it dammit. :wacko:

I only have the 3DS version with no online and yet have played it for over 400 hours. It's like crack man, Monstercrack. :blink:

Still playing what I said I was playing before as well though.

Played a bit of Medieval II: Total War. I've had it in my Steam library for a while now, but I've never really touched it. Hopefully this time I'll be able to see the game through, as it does seem pretty fun so far, now that I've got the hang of the basics (which was apparently not something I was able to do before ...). Vive la France! ^_^

Also did a quick run in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Demo. I r8 8/8 m8, honestly, I thought it was quite fun. Probably not gonna buy the full game just yet though, at least not until I have myself a proper wheel and such to use. KB/M controls worked nicely for me, but I'd personally love to try out a driving wheel for once. :squee:

I just started playing Wasteland 2, and I think it's pretty good so far. I never thought I'd play a game where I can be a squad of Not Ellen Ripley, Not Solid Snake, Not Ellie from The Last of Us, and Not Arnold Schwarzenegger.

A few, actually.

BioShock. I got all three games for sale on Steam, so I plan on playing them ... on the hardest difficulty. :P Pretty cool game so far. Only issue I had was with the FOV (too small for my taste), but that was an easy fix.

Mark of the Ninja. Come on, a ninja game where you don't play as some sort of super-human that can take on hundreds of guys single-handedly, and instead must focus more on being, I don't know, stealthy? Hell yes!

Space Engineers. Though my ships generally lack in creativity, I still find building them to be quite fun. Even if they don't serve any real purpose. :P