Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Well, I am currently typing, but if I had to say that last game that I played it would have to be Clash of Clans, because I got attacked.  :okiedokielokie:

(edited)

m8-pls_o_2536475.jpg

I ain't a meme kind of guy but this was pretty good.

It is the Witcher 3, by the way.

Edited by Floris
  • Brohoof 1

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy- never played these before, so I downloaded this on my 3DS... wowzers, I didn't expect the first game to be as fantastic as it is right off the bat. Looooooove it. :D

Also got a new TV along with a PS3, along with these games:

The Last of Us- O.O

That is all.

Demon's Souls- my first Souls game, woot. Just as fun and brutal as I've found the series to be watching it, finally playing it is a great treat. :please:

Also, Rune Factory 4 continues to be awesome, greeeeeeat game. :)

• Brohoof 1

I Play Smash Bros 3DS like everyday until I get a WIIU and a copy of Smash4 for it.

But I've also been playing Dust an Elysian Tail on my Laptop. Great game

Conker's Bad Fur Day out of randomly wanting to play it. Has been a really long time but I remember a friend of mine had the Live & Reloaded version on the Xbox and we used to play it so much. 

Just started Halo: The Master Chief Collection a couple weeks ago, and must say I'm having a blast with it.  It's the first Xbox One game I've played on my Xbox One, and quite a nostalgia trip as well considering I grew up on and thrived on the Halo games.  Going through the campaigns on Legendary since I figure might as well play 'em like a boss considering there's four whole games (though there are some achievements that I have to adjust the difficulty for, such as timed achievements).

An RPG called Demon Master Chris, where I play a human who accidentally summons herself to the demon realm and now has to work her way to getting back by defeating demons and binding them to her will, making companions out of most of them.

Visuals are pleasing. Gameplay is rather simplistic though. Though that's not why I or most people playing it. 

Ya see, DMC is a hentai game.

Puts a totally different slant on everything doesn't it?