Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Gone oldschool for now, playing some Tiberium Dawn. Starcraft 2 and its awesome controls have spoiled me, but playing without attack-move reminds me of good ol' times :P

What games i am playing right now??? Damn, thats a hard one....

I play so many games lately, but i would say, dawn of war 2 retribution, minecraft, call of duty ghost, and dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi

Those where just a small amount of games that i play lately xD (I have lots and lots of games at home, its hard to choose honestly)

Guess what?

More World of Warships.

I miss the St. Louis, but I don't miss her speed.

I do, however, enjoy getting the drop battleships with my "SURPRISE B****!" Torpedoes on my Phoenix.

• Brohoof 1

I've been playing a good amount of F-Zero GX lately. Though I'll be taking a break from that and start playing Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (which I just got today). I'll also continue my training in Super Smash Bros Melee and Project M since I'm most likely going to be extensively playing them both next week at a church event I'm going to. 

So that's what I've been playing lately.

I'm playing Super Smash Bros Melee.

After playing it for a while, it feels like it offers a very fast gameplay, something that I forgot after so many years.

• Brohoof 1

I remember when I was in 9th grade and said I would never play Pokémon anymore... I've never lied to myself so hard...

pok-mon-alpha-sapphire-packaging-final-1

Smash Bros. for Wii U, Splatoon, and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.

How's Xenoblade? I've been tempted to buy it but I don't know...

• Brohoof 1

Im playing Kerbal Space Program.

KSP is great, do you play with many mods?

I am currently playing Distant Worlds Universe. Its a pain to understand, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Im playing Silent Hill 4 - The Room at the moment  :squee:

I've yet to play Silent Hill 2, 3, 4 or Homecoming. Out of all those The Room looks the most interesting. The problem is getting my hands on them. The PS2 versions are a little expensive and the HD Collection supposedly has major issues I don't wanna deal with...and it doesn't have The Room on it at all so it's a waste of my time as a "collection" anyway.

I remember when I was in 9th grade and said I would never play Pokémon anymore... I've never lied to myself so hard...

sig-3962364.pok-mon-alpha-sapphire-packa

How's Xenoblade? I've been tempted to buy it but I don't know...

It's so good, story is awesome, certain strategies work better than others, many customization options, pretty challenging, and tons of side quests. I haven't been able to put it down!

• Brohoof 1

I'm probably going to restart playing The Misadventures of Tron Bonne. If not that, then I should get to playing Half-Life 2 (and 1).

I love Tron's game. It came out of nowhere and ended up being quite the experience. I originally picked it up for the Megaman Legends 2 demo that came with the game but I ended up never getting MML2 and Tron just blew me away. I almost like it more than the original Megaman Legends.

• Brohoof 1