Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Been playing BeamNG.Drive 4.0 past couple days. added a few features and vehicles from the last 3.7 version. Over all it's a fun Physics engine based game, that lets you smash up cars over and over again.

Also been playing a lot of New Vegas as of late. Currently trying to complete 2 and 3 star GRA challenges..they're proving difficult.

I'm replaying Little Big Planet. I just had the urge after seeing the blueprints for the king before the boss battle in Lbp3. I guess that explains why everthing in the first game is just so dang... artificial you know?Kinds makes you think- was everything in the first game just you playing in a fake world? Something someone just created and made you wander around in? Completing puzzle after puzzle... only to know that you're being toyed with.

I just made a game about a doll that swings on rope and saves the world way too complicated.

I am still playing EUIV and I just crushed Yarkand in a war and fed my vassal Oriat Horde. Victory for Russia :D

(edited)

I am currently playing Dying Light with my hubby! When he's at work or busy, I've been playing Terraria with a bit of TF2 and Cities: Skylines here and there. I might play some Killing Floor 2 tomorrow and I do need to get back into Diablo III (and the Sims 3) as well. :yay:

So many awesome, fun games to play and so little time! :( 

Edited by Kelaria
  • Brohoof 1

As well as playing Elite DAngerous still (of course), I just got the Xbox one version of the Binding of Isaac last night when it released, so I will definitely be playing that for a good while. ^-^ It is just soooo addicting. Gonna play more of it today. :3

I'm replaying Little Big Planet. I just had the urge after seeing the blueprints for the king before the boss battle in Lbp3. I guess that explains why everthing in the first game is just so dang... artificial you know?Kinds makes you think- was everything in the first game just you playing in a fake world? Something someone just created and made you wander around in? Completing puzzle after puzzle... only to know that you're being toyed with.

I just made a game about a doll that swings on rope and saves the world way too complicated.

I keep forgetting LBP exists. I played and liked the first one but never got around to the second game. Now there's a third that looks better than both combined. Maybe I'll pick it up.

I am currently playing Dying Light with my hubby! When he's at work or busy, I've been playing Terraria with a bit of TF2 and Cities: Skylines here and there. I might play some Killing Floor 2 tomorrow and I do need to get back into Diablo III (and the Sims 3) as well. :yay:

So many awesome, fun games to play and so little time! :(

I really wanna play Dying Light. It was one of the original games I was interested in when the PS4 was first announced. I like the idea of zombies becoming rabid at night.

I really wanna play Dying Light. It was one of the original games I was interested in when the PS4 was first announced. I like the idea of zombies becoming rabid at night.

It's totally awesome! X3 You should definitely get it if you can!

I was playing Mortal Kombat X with my friend today. Seeing as I was able to get into fighting games again after a long hiatus, I enjoyed it immensely.

And of course I mained Mileena.

Milly 4 lyfe

I'm currently playing: Dragon Age: Inquisition, Elder Scrolls Online (with my friends), Metroid Prime Trilogy, and Majora's Mask 3D. Having a pretty good time with all of them.

yeah i do play with mods, i play with a lot actualy like B9, and extra planetary launchpads  

Extraplanetary launchpads seems cool.

I am still playing EUIV and I just crushed Yarkand in a war and fed my vassal Oriat Horde. Victory for Russia :D

Russia from Muscovy or Russia from Novgorod? I usually play historical losers for extra difficulty, reverse colonisation of Siberia as the Manchus is super fun.

Rise of Nations. Free for all with custom diplomacy. My ally and neighbor from the start of the game betrayed me while my army was half the map away hunkered down in a captured capital waiting for the elimination timer. Soon I'll wheel back around and destroy him. 

A Randomized FE8 rom, with recruitment order set as Random, and with a few tweaks to increase the challenge of an otherwise easy game.

• Brohoof 1

Zelda Majora's Mask 3D

Persona 4

Batman Arkham Asylum

Persona 4

Pokémon Omega Ruby

Persona 4

Super Smash Bros

oh, and uh... Persona 4. It's seriously shaping up to be the best RPG I've played since Xenoblade. :squee:

Need to get back to the Metal Gear Solid series one of these days too... I have'em all but have seriously been putting them off lol :wacko:

• Brohoof 2